Discussion What level were you on POTCO

Jason O'Connell - lvl 50 and maxed in all skills
Ezra - lvl 35 (second account)
Jack Dreadbane - lvl 31
O'beard - lvl 15
Billy Ropeburn - lvl 12 (second account)
Ricardo Stormwalker - lvl 11 (second account)
Basil Warmonk - lvl 6
Dreadpigge - lvl 1 (second account)

Artoo Detoo - don't remember (deleted)
Roger Wildbeard - don't remember (deleted)

I was am and will be..Captain Calico "Jack" Rackham..(always thought the flag was cool) ...level50. Not bad for an old salt. Had a good old pirate by the name of Boom Boom...like the boxer Boom Boom Mancini.." but I thought the name was perfect for a maxed out cannoneer! I was also Mr.Green Beard...after the first St.Patrick's Day, when they gave green hair, most folks dropped the green rendering after a while.. I hung on to it from then on ...I remember a lot of pirates coming up to me, much later, asking how did I get green hair and beard? lol.'Ol Boom Boom never got to level 50, but was a lot of fun. I also remember they had a test server and I was lucky enough to have a pirate or two there. Old Edward Teach sailed those waters...if I remember correctly, I had another Boom over there. Oh those were the days....and now...TLOPO....man...what a bunch of PIRATES!!!! <---- ( compliment ) I will never forget my beloved "Jade Daggerskull" Guild Master of "Anarchy Knights"...wholy smokes what great times we had! McRaging was the guild to get serious and Go Go Go for the Gold...! lovely Pretty Polly was so awesome back then. She was so helpful and friendly. ....ok....Am I getting carried away here? My bad...I just love POTCO....forgive me.....

I was am and will be..Captain Calico "Jack" Rackham..(always thought the flag was cool) ...level50. Not bad for an old salt. Had a good old pirate by the name of Boom Boom...like the boxer Boom Boom Mancini.." but I thought the name was perfect for a maxed out cannoneer! I was also Mr.Green Beard...after the first St.Patrick's Day, when they gave green hair, most folks dropped the green rendering after a while.. I hung on to it from then on ...I remember a lot of pirates coming up to me, much later, asking how did I get green hair and beard? lol.'Ol Boom Boom never got to level 50, but was a lot of fun. I also remember they had a test server and I was lucky enough to have a pirate or two there. Old Edward Teach sailed those waters...if I remember correctly, I had another Boom over there. Oh those were the days....and now...TLOPO....man...what a bunch of PIRATES!!!! <---- ( compliment ) I will never forget my beloved "Jade Daggerskull" Guild Master of "Anarchy Knights"...wholy smokes what great times we had! McRaging was the guild to get serious and Go Go Go for the Gold...! lovely Pretty Polly was so awesome back then. She was so helpful and friendly. ....ok....Am I getting carried away here? My bad...I just love POTCO....forgive me.....
I loved your comment :D I literally read everything!

Bart Gunshot - lv 50
Bart Gunshot - lv 50
(Yes, two pirates named Bart Gunshot whom were level 50, so original)
Captain Bart - lv 35

Never actually fully maxed out any of my skills on any of them though.

William Daggerskull (Skinny) - Lvl 50

William Daggerskull (Old Med) - Lvl 49

Rabbit X - Lvl 49

General Tman - Lvl 50

Solomon Locktimbers - Lvl 40

Yes I may have had a few too many pirates haha XD That's why in TLOPO I will be sticking to just Rabbit and William :)

Solomon Helmfitte level 48... lol then it closed!

Still at least I maxed my War Ships, Fortune Hunter W Brig, Copper Head W Galleon and Skull & Bones W Sloop, was too busy doing Mat Runs to max my Pirate!:)
:pirate ship:

Tiger Lily- lvl 50 and maxed in everything...I was so sad when they shut us down!!
Aye!! I know many here were filled with woe, me included. Thankfully we felt so strongly about it that here we are... a New Age! Magic... my ship the Golden Phoenix will take to the Caribbean again!:D

Look forward to seeing you on the seas!;)
:pirate ship:

Me:

Sven Scurvyswine: L50: Is An Evil Pirate
Roger Redratte: L33: Crew of 1692

Mrs Me:

Victoria Copperbottom: L50: Is an Evil Pirate

Last edited:
Back