Discussion What mouse do you use?

Razer Naga Epic, had it for a year so far and i've enjoyed it. The first one I got was actually broken right out of the box, I sent it back and got a new one which has been working perfectly for a while now.

its not the size of the sword its how you swing it ...... applies to life on many platforms
I see what you are saying, but no one is bragging. We are just saying what mouse we are using. No one is judging if you are using a dell regular mouse or just a regular mouse in general. Heck, you can be using a trackpad and still be good at aiming.

I see what you are saying, but no one is bragging. We are just saying what mouse we are using. No one is judging if you are using a dell regular mouse or just a regular mouse in general. Heck, you can be using a trackpad and still be good at aiming.
i was just teasing u guys - I eat mice like cheez its im heavy handed and replace keyboard and mice like coffee filters LOL a pirate can NOT miss the opportunity to have a lil snarky comment that is purely in fun.

Back