What music do YOU like

I love all music (except dubstep, no offense). It has taken me years to finally figure out what my favorite genre of music is. It turns out that it is R&B Soul and regular R&B (rhythm and blues). My favorite band of all time is Fitz and the Tantrums. They are a "lesser" known band but they pack a punch in each of their songs! Here are a few examples:
MoneyGrabber:
We Don't Gotta Work It Out:
Get Away:
HandClap:

Last edited:
I like mostly classic rock, alternative, and indie.
Some of my favorite bands are The Beatles, Bear Hands, Vampire Weekend, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Led Zeppelin, Cage the Elephant, Brand New, Citizen, etc.

I love BEP and the Beatles :D

Also a beatles fan. Mostly just because I was raised on that music. However anything rock derived. Even a bit of screamo and emo sometimes. bands like the used, mcr, tool, rage, and the like. :)

I often goto concerts but havent been to too many real good ones likely except theory of a deadman and duran duran was insanely awesome because the composer for a few bowie songs was also there. They did a few bowie songs and I was in HEAVEN!

Also a beatles fan. Mostly just because I was raised on that music. However anything rock derived. Even a bit of screamo and emo sometimes. bands like the used, mcr, tool, rage, and the like. :)

I often goto concerts but havent been to too many real good ones likely except theory of a deadman and duran duran was insanely awesome because the composer for a few bowie songs was also there. They did a few bowie songs and I was in HEAVEN!
I go to concerts a lot, too... I've seen some of the bands you mentioned. :p

I'm a HUGE fan of Two Steps From Hell, I listen to them religiously. Other movie soundtracks are fantastic too, composed by greats like Hans Zimmer and John Williams. Other than those, I like The Chainsmokers (I know, super mainstream), and I'm super into Techno music artists like Zedd.

Back