What New Features Would You Like To See On Potco.

My latest idea is a team pvp, but this is how my idea is different. Lets say it's 3 on 3 all 6 pirates would be in the pvp area, but 4 would be ghostly as in cannot attack or heal. So at this point it is 1 on 1 and after a member of your team is defeated one of the 2 ghosts from your team will be able to join the fight and the loser will still be able to watch, but is done for the rest of the match. This would keep going untill one team is left standing.

My newest idea is a new quest that you get at level 40 while unlimited. The quest's main enemy will be Davy Jones. The quest will have Davy Jones Locker as the new area. The final battle will be a huge ship fight where you will use the Black Pearl ps you must complete that quest to do this. During the Davy Jones boss battle you will have a ship fight while enemys from the other side will rope swing on to your ship and you can rope swing to their ship at the same time. once all of Davy Jones enemies are defeated then he will come out. Once you've beaten him you will get the ship ability to use the kraken however this will take long time to load so that you dont use it constantly. Or you will also get to choose between one of 3 famed dolls each with dif ability related to davy jones.

all great ideas. More closet space . A shop for trading weapons and clothes with others. Access to My other pirate closets. Like on the start page where you chose what pirate you're going to play. Have each closet show up. Just think ,,,,, I could borrow clothes and weapons. :D. I like the idea of having the Guild name show up under the ship name and a flag would be nice too. How about a button to fix the ship for the captain. Like the one where you board another ship. Just pay for the fix / give up some loot . That way more pirates be willing to repair the ship, if they think some of their loot will be lost .

ok here goes my ideas
1)go back to the f1-f7 weapons line up except make too more slots for daggers and blunderbusses.
2) when sailing i feel we should have three slots globe charts and cannon ram of choice.since we don't use function keys for sailing we could using this system.
and my fav. i would like to see the Black Pearl quest changed to except limited players. there is a catch though. unlimited players must sail the Black Pearl back to Tortuga. and there is a catch to that. limited players will see the game the way we see it now. when you liberate the Pearl they tp back to random active servers. for unlimited the story continues. you have freed the pearl from it's hidden Navy fotress now you have to sail her back through Navy infested waters that have been notified of the Pearl's release. that will make you earn the leadership skill.

First off..... Before adding new content........Fix the lag and crash issues that so many people are having. Then More Inventory Space maybe even multiple pages of inventory space for all items. Remove the Gold Cap no valid reason for a gold cap anyway. Set up Trading. Give us the ability to easily move gold and items between our pirates and accounts maybe with the use of codes. Give us a Walk The Plank Feature that works in regular sailing. Set this up in such a way that players who refuse the captains crew invite are automatically booted from the ship. Addition to teleport permissions. A pop up window that opens whenever someone attempts to TP to you with a Yes or No button allowing you to refuse their teleport. In order to stop those random teleport people who disrupt your game. This feature would work on land or at sea. An addition to the Report Player System In addition to the multiple choice categories for reporting a player that we now have. A Window that allows us to type a description of the incident and the reasons why we are making a report. This would serve as sort of a 911 operater for the moderaters, giving them a heads up on an incident before they respond in game. Some incidents of Bad Behavior don't always show up in chat logs. I was a Moderater in another game and we were able to deal with incidents much more fairly and effectivly if we had better information before we responded. Anyway Just some of my ideas.

Molly, I really agree - I miss F5 and F6 a lot.

I agree that a cannon vs. sailing item distinction would be very helpful, too.

I don't know that the game needs more ways to torture basic pirates. They have it really really bad, as it is. Making the game MORE miserable is a turn-off for anyone new, driving subscriptions away.

Very great ideas ....

Red that would be great to have a walk the plank feature. Although I do not sail much the times I have it seems I always get people who come on my ship who either take the wheel or tell me how to sail etc. It can be very frustrating.

The TP button would be great as well even though you can ask others to please ask before TP very few do. I would love to have just a plain invicible button sometimes. :p

The TP button would be great as well even though you can ask others to please ask before TP very few do. I would love to have just a plain invicible button sometimes.
I've always disliked having people randomly teleporting to me. I had a real nightmare with this my first few days in game. Whenever I add someone to my friends list I make it very clear that I don't want people teleporting to me without first asking. If they ignore this I'll remind them on the first incident. second incident generally finds them deleted from my friends list. The exceptions to this are members of my crew I waive the ask before teleport rule for them.

I like the idea of a bigger closet. They can do it by just giving us some extra pages to turn, just like when you go to a store & you have more then one page to look at for different clothes. We should write to the Dev's with this suggestion. I did it today & I sent in my idea about wanting to buy another explorer hat like the brown one I'm wearing in this pic. I told them I'd love to get it in black & see it in other colors too. They did send me back an email to thank me for my feedback.
I hope they do it :) I also like the idea of more more adventurous Islands. One loaded with all kinds of High level Bosses to challenge for more gold & weapons. How about a new card game at the pub? anyone up for a good game of 7 card Rummy? I'm going to send all this in asap. I ask that those members who have the time go ahead & send in the samr ideas. It's cool with me. Besides, the more letters they get with the same ideas, the better the chance that they may put it in game. I also like the idea of custom ships & flags. I wonder how I'm going to get or make flags for my Ghost Bustaz Ships? something like the movie logo,, lol.

My latest idea is a team pvp, but this is how my idea is different. Lets say it's 3 on 3 all 6 pirates would be in the pvp area, but 4 would be ghostly as in cannot attack or heal. So at this point it is 1 on 1 and after a member of your team is defeated one of the 2 ghosts from your team will be able to join the fight and the loser will still be able to watch, but is done for the rest of the match. This would keep going untill one team is left standing.

I don't know why but this reminds me vaguely of dodgeball but I like it!

Walk the plank would be awesome, I rarely open my ship to public when I sail because someone ALWAYS steals my ship, fires when told to hold fire, etc etc. That would be a wonderful addition!

Oh, I like the walk the plank idea. The next Pirate that takes the wheel of my ship without my permission walks the plank!! Ha harrrrrrr.. lol. I really don't mind as long as a Pirate asks. I know alot of Captains that don't like it when another Pirate takes the wheel without permission.
I'd like to know how everyone else feels. Can we have a vote poll?

Back