What New Features Would You Like To See On Potco.

Igor keeping quiet on this one but,,, IGOR WANT NEW SHIPS!!!! Igor tired of only having three ship types, Igor not meaning getting the enemy ships either!! Igor want a JUNK or a SCHOONER how about a GALLEY!! Igor say we are pirates with three ship types Igor want MORE!!!

Igor done now thank you!! :D

Igor keeping quiet on this one but,,, IGOR WANT NEW SHIPS!!!! Igor tired of only having three ship types, Igor not meaning getting the enemy ships either!! Igor want a JUNK or a SCHOONER how about a GALLEY!! Igor say we are pirates with three ship types Igor want MORE!!!

Igor done now thank you!! :D

I completely agree with you! It shocks me that the one unique thing about this game over almost every other game there is and they fall short on it rather than trying to improve on what they have. It shocks me... they are cool and all but just have the development of any kind completely halt after game release is just amazing!

I would love to have space for all types of weapons and 2 items for sailing so you would be able to have a treasurer boost charm and a cannon ram or a sail boost.

Every year potco sends out a survey of what you'll like to see next in the game, which is how Raven's Cove came to be. What else would you like to see.
EDIT (Dec 4, 2010 11:59 PM):
I picked other, I think it would be great that if you ship points went all the way down, before it sink, the enemy can board your ship, and you'll have to fight to get away.

The choice that is most choosen at the end will be sent to the potco team. But I will need your help as well

i would like to see Ship Wreck Cove talk about way cool... and when Jack Sparrow isn't at Tortuga he is here with the rest of the Pirate lords minus Barbossa of course.

I think it would be cool to fight with the navy and EITC, being able to use their weapons, and their uniforms would be pretty cool. It would also be pretty cool if the navy and EITC went against Jolly Roger and the undead, and you had to choose a side. What one would you choose, I'd choose navy/EITC.:excited:

I've always thought storms at sea would be a nice addition. I also like your idea of enemies boarding our ships. Some great ideas here, nice post Basil. :drink:

Thanks! The storms would make sailing different for once. The waves may be so huge, that some pirates may fall overboard. Which means we can FINALLY use the ' Man Overboard! ' in the chat.

As for the enemies boarding our ships, it's about time they added it in to the game. We can board other ships, but they can't board us.

I want a walk the plank feature for when you have a complete bleep on your ship who isn't helping. New fishing lvl 20-30 including new creatures ps possibly deep sea fishing. New bigger chests that have a famed minimum cause skull chests are boring lately. Guild Flags. New potions[bring back shape shifting] and new quest where you find davy jones/kraken and beat him and you should get to choose 1 of 3 legendary for beating him. And Pvp ship fights where you can board their ship while attempting to sink it so there are less people firing a cannon at yours.

:flag: aye, all good suggestions, hers one ive meen wanting for a while, So we have all our ships, but nary a place on them we can go, why not a cpts, quarters that we could fix up and make it our own( something else to spend money on, lol) and be able to go into the hull of the ship ( to get more rum when ya runs out) and be able to do a wee bit o customizing to it, something along those lines, i think that be bleedin deadly! ( means brilliant. lol ):rumgone:

I want a walk the plank feature for when you have a complete bleep on your ship who isn't helping. New fishing lvl 20-30 including new creatures ps possibly deep sea fishing. New bigger chests that have a famed minimum cause skull chests are boring lately. Guild Flags. New potions[bring back shape shifting] and new quest where you find davy jones/kraken and beat him and you should get to choose 1 of 3 legendary for beating him. And Pvp ship fights where you can board their ship while attempting to sink it so there are less people firing a cannon at yours.

This would be awesome

Thanks! The storms would make sailing different for once. The waves may be so huge, that some pirates may fall overboard. Which means we can FINALLY use the ' Man Overboard! ' in the chat.

As for the enemies boarding our ships, it's about time they added it in to the game. We can board other ships, but they can't board us.

That is funny you say that because we did a Boss Battle last night with Molly and I saw Davy fall off the ship. Rofl

I would LOVE the walk the plank feature! I do not sail much if you ever look at my sailing skills you will see this but when I do it seems there is always a Bleep on my ship telling me how to sail or to port or whatever it may be it is very frustrating! :mad:

Back