What New Features Would You Like To See On Potco.

Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
Here you can write anything that you would like to see on potco in the future such as new weapons, mini games, etc.:facepalm:

I personally would love more islands. One of the islands should be a pvp island like treasurer suggested. Also, I like to be able to weild two swords,

Ya lots of people seem to agree with that.

Also everyone says trading however it's probably won't happen because of a few reasons. Because someone account could get hacked and they could lose every famed they got. People would miss the weapons they traded and the other person wouldn't want to give it back. Then before you know it people would be reporting each other like crazy. But this could be solved if we had a good password and a trading password. For example before you trade you have to awnser a question or two that you chose yourself such as what was the name of my childhood pet.

Also everyone says trading however it's probably won't happen because of a few reasons. Because someone account could get hacked and they could lose every famed they got. People would miss the weapons they traded and the other person wouldn't want to give it back. Then before you know it people would be reporting each other like crazy. But this could be solved if we had a good password and a trading password. For example before you trade you have to awnser a question or two that you chose yourself such as what was the name of my childhood pet.

Thats such a great idea! I hope they do something like that soon.. That way I could hit up my basic member friends and maybe they might share some gold xD? ;)

Trading and pets. I like the wielding two swords idea. More outer islands that are geared for high level players and guilds. Customized ships with a room in it that you can decorate although furniture drops could get a bit iffy. More songs that are selectable in the tavern. Ship docking access to the back side of PDF so its a more reasonable hang out.
Maybe a revamp of the ship boarding to make that a little bit more than it is like rooms aboard the ship that has to be cleaned out. Cant wait for the ship of the line addition that ship is just incredible. Would like to see the ocean usage expanded a little... .more and larger fleets on the outer reaches like treasure fleets that run all the time so that guilds can have more challenges to face as a group.

well wouldn't ask for much right because disney already done so much in the last couple of years. one small thing i would like to see, how ever., would be guild flags for our ships.:flag: ps and the pvp island would be cool.:fight:

Love the guild flag idea, that would be awesome! Sven I love your ideas as well, but that is an awful tall order for Disney. lol But you never know, it could happen, would certainly add different facets to the game! :)

Alot of great ideas...:arrrrr: I would like to see where you can trade weapons with your own pirates. I have several weapons on my other pirates I no longer play that I would like to have on the pirate I am currently playing.

Guild flags for your ships!!! Customizable ships would be nice too... I also love the dual weapons idea. as for trading... a player shop would make buying selling/trading stuff a lot less troublesome.

I agree! More clothes would be nice! I am more excited about getting cool clothes then I am weapons. lol
Pirate girls can never have enough clothes. :p

Hey my closet is pretty big its mainly belts and sashes though with a few dark black and some bright clothes.

We need more weapon space I'm gonna have to start selling my famed soon if we dont get room I got 3 spots left for weapons

Back