What New Ship Do I Get?

William Sunshot

Honorable Pirate
So here's the deal: I've got two ships at the moment, a War Frigate (Renegade Conquerer) and a War Galleon (Renegade Titan). I have one slot left, and don't know what to get.

Options are open, as I have a lot of money.

I keep the Frigate around to work through fleets and such, and I use the Galleon for plunder runs (trash them all you want, but I'll be taking my 2500 gold average to the bank...)

What do I get to fill this final slot?

Well... When I had my war galleon and war frigate I always kept a light sloop with me. (Usually when I went sailing I went SAILING!) Did it until my war frigate sunk, then used my war gallon... You never know when your going to need to emergency port on a random island, and then you need to take your little 'taxi' and go. (This is more for lazy people who didn't do the teleport quests until the last second.... :oops: I would go with atleast a war sloop though. They're good if your into svs I guess.
EDIT (Mar 12, 2011 at 5:57 PM):
Oh, and I've named every ship I've ever had "Mystical Rose".

Well... When I had my war galleon and war frigate I always kept a light sloop with me. (Usually when I went sailing I went SAILING!) Did it until my war frigate sunk, then used my war gallon... You never know when your going to need to emergency port on a random island, and then you need to take your little 'taxi' and go. (This is more for lazy people who didn't do the teleport quests until the last second.... :oops: I would go with atleast a war sloop though. They're good if your into svs I guess.
EDIT (Mar 12, 2011 at 5:57 PM):
Oh, and I've named every ship I've ever had "Mystical Rose".

LOL Well then people will know who you are even if they're not friends with you...

hmmmmmm i wonder were you got that ship name from. lol
I actually got the name Rose because in 2008 Titanic became my favorite movie xD

I've totally seen you around a bunch of times lol, usually as the Frigate.
Lol.... It's strange, I pass ships all the time wondering if I know someone on it :p
LOL Well then people will know who you are even if they're not friends with you...
Ahh... Never thought of that xD

I would say War Sloop so then you could have all the War classes. Sloops are very useful for fast travel, say a quick trip to Tormenta. They are also very good in SvS.

Back