What new ship?

William Goldhawk

Wanted Pirate
Once I actually get internet again I’m planning on selling my light brig and getting a new ship. What ship should I get and what path? I already have a fully upgraded war brig on storm chaser. I want to stay away from storm chaser. I also don’t want galleons.

I'd personally go with another War Brig. If you're going for an SvS-focused War Brig, then I would recommend going the Copperhead route. If you want to do material runs with it, go with the Fortune Hunter due to the massive cargo space. I've loved the Fortune Hunter War Brig due to the 24 cargo space and it's decent amount of speed, it makes for an efficient sailing run if you have a fair sized crew.

My Ships
Fortune Hunter War Brig
Storm Chaser War Brig
Storm Chaser War Sloop

War brig - 80,000
War Frigate - 60,000
War Galleon - 40,000
War sloop - 20,000

I recommend going for the War brig as it is a perfet combo of speed and power! The upgrade path is up to you! Want a powerful shot, go for skull and bones! Enjoy doing mat runs, go for fortune hunter! Like doing SvS (Ship vs Ship?) You will enjoy the copperhead path!

Id suggest do Copperhead on any kind of War ship.. Yes its a lot of mats but worth it in the long run!
Might be better to go this route:
Cargo 1 - 3
Skull and Bones 4 - 6
Copperhead 6

Its definitely a lot of mats and gold but in my opinion very worth it.

Id suggest do Copperhead on any kind of War ship.. Yes its a lot of mats but worth it in the long run!
Might be better to go this route:
Cargo 1 - 3
Skull and Bones 4 - 6
Copperhead 6

Its definitely a lot of mats and gold but in my opinion very worth it.
I don't care for the Copperhead War Sloop, too many wiffs. If you go Copperhead go big.

A lot of people say go for Fortune Hunter for material runs, but I've found that the Copperhead still reigns supreme even in that. If you sail on Abassa, join a group where there are many hunter spawns, and just blow them all to pieces. I regularly 1-2 shot normal hunters, and 4-5 shot warships. You don't even need a crew for it, really. The materials will be coming in at a great rate.
screenshot_2017-08-20_02-18-47.jpg

Back