What old glitch(es) do you miss the most?

So, I miss LOADS of glitches but I'll stay by the ones i miss the most so... :

I MISS FLYING GLITCH THE MOST! SINCE THEY DID ANNE ITS FIXED -_-

I FOUND ANOTHER WAY BUT MISS THE OLD INVISIBLE GLITCH!

AND OF COURSE I MISS QUICK CHANGE AS I AM A JUMPER MOST OF THE TIMES!
THERE IS A NEW WAY WITH EMOTES BUT ITS REALLY ANNOYING PLAYING WITH F12 TRUST ME!
UGH i HATED that gold glitch during the muertos moon...

i remember some pirates used t o play hide and go seek over there

LOL, I think you are talking about us. We used to all go to empty Kingshead and turn our compass off. Then we played voodoo tag where you had to go and find ppl with your doll and attune to them to get them, hahaha. That is by far the one that I miss the most.

I miss being able to go under Fort Charles and pop back up inside those little rooms like the one just to the right when you first enter and the one where Canon Defense is. Everyone would ask how to get in, and I'd say you need to tip the bouncer at the bar, lol.

Honestly the looks a lot better than just seeing a huge stone in the water actually seeing houses and stuff while sailing looks amazing.

i can still get through that way

yeah i do that every time i go to dh jump to teh side of the window while taking out blunder ( might have to use swift foot ) speaking of swift feet ik a really cool glitch if you do the swift foot glitch every time u log in for about a month or 2 maybe 3 your pirate will be walking and jumping as if you used a swift foot on him only no time i love it :D

I miss the steal a ship glitch.I thought it was hilarious driving off with someones ship or driving off as a navy ship.

The "Royals loot glitch" I think that's what its called. When a ship use to sink all you have to do was hit the rear to get more Royals.

Back