What old glitch(es) do you miss the most?

ukebec

Wanted Pirate
There was a great flying glitch where you could be insanely high over the islands. The birds really do have the best view.

Then, one I really liked was sailing into islands. Voila:

favscreencap.jpg

Old Port Royal was never quite the same after I dealt out some broadsides. (Sorry for the giant red blobs, but I didn't have the editing capabilities back then that I do now).

But, as an up-and-coming deckhand who aspired to be a pirate, one of my all time favorites were the Giant Crabs of Driftwood Island. There was a spot where you could stand ankle to knee deep in the water and, using ranged attacks, draw 2 or 3 up to you. But (and this is the good part) their attacks didn't register. I leveled up 7 notoriety levels in one day thanks to those lovlies. Here's a shot of introducing two guildmates to the Crab Bake:

crab bake 2.jpg

You'll notice the full health bar, even though the beastie is hugging me. (And me being level 28 with only a level 11 pistol...how embarrassing!) Good times.

Anybody else got a glitch they miss?

I miss the old empty Kingshead glitch!

lol that was definetly 1 of my favorites but i just remembered the best ship glitch i ever found out about

the 1 where you attached yourself to a flagship and then sailed away when you were invinsible i mastered my sailing for the first time with that glitch (at lvl 25)

and ucbec dont be embaressed about that pistol lvl on my lvl 40 i have a lvl 12 doll lol

So, I miss LOADS of glitches but I'll stay by the ones i miss the most so... :

I MISS FLYING GLITCH THE MOST! SINCE THEY DID ANNE ITS FIXED -_-

I FOUND ANOTHER WAY BUT MISS THE OLD INVISIBLE GLITCH!

AND OF COURSE I MISS QUICK CHANGE AS I AM A JUMPER MOST OF THE TIMES!
THERE IS A NEW WAY WITH EMOTES BUT ITS REALLY ANNOYING PLAYING WITH F12 TRUST ME!

empty kingshead, going out of fort charles, stealing ships, sailing through islands, swimming to the islands, just about every good glitch that was on this game

There are a lot that I miss, I forgot a lot of them though. Kingshead is probably the one I miss most, I found out how to do it by accident, lol.

Oh, now that I was thinking about, I also liked the old glitch where you could pass through the fence, (in the starting island in the tutorial) and... yeah.

So, I miss LOADS of glitches but I'll stay by the ones i miss the most so... :

I MISS FLYING GLITCH THE MOST! SINCE THEY DID ANNE ITS FIXED -_-

I FOUND ANOTHER WAY BUT MISS THE OLD INVISIBLE GLITCH!

AND OF COURSE I MISS QUICK CHANGE AS I AM A JUMPER MOST OF THE TIMES!
THERE IS A NEW WAY WITH EMOTES BUT ITS REALLY ANNOYING PLAYING WITH F12 TRUST ME!

flying is still here u just have to know how to do it

Back