What Other Games Do You Play? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose Sunslipper

Site Founder
I'm getting a little wore out on POTCO.... I'm kinda starting to feel like a creeper hanging out with kids. :eek: I was wondering what other games like POTCO, are out there. :confused: Maybe something more mature? Last time I left the game there was an epic update.... With all the new weapons and such. This is the ship yard right? I figured this thread would be allowed.. And if it isn't just delete it :skullpeak: :)

I play Team Fortress 2 and Garry's Mod and Littlebigplanet and the Littlebigplanet 2 beta. Also i play black ops and Modernwarfare 2 and i play the new super mario bros wii and the conduit for wii.

Black Ops, Star Wars the Force Unleashed 1 and 2,Halo Reach,Halo ODST, Halo 3,Bioshock,Fallout Las Vegas,Assasins Creed the brotherhood,Batman Arkham Asylum,Perfect Dark,Left 4 Dead,Amped 3 and Gears of War :D
my basement is fun
Potc is the only game i play online
Still trying to get Sims 3 late night

At one point I played an online based game called Ashron's Call which my brother got me into. I actually found it almost as addicting as pirates and it was more teenage years and up. I did Sims for a little bit but never the online version...cute but wasn't too appealing to me.

I know one of my friends on pirates is part of a guild that is just for older pirates...older in real life so to speak but it remains a small guild. Extremely small....like 10 people in there but it works for them.

The Black Ops must be good, everyone talks about it.
I love guitar hero and mario bros on me wii and on me playstation i mostly play grand theft auto and online i just play potco.

I also play StarWars Galaxies online by Sony Entertainment. There is a 14 day free trial.
It's $15.00 a month & the highest combat level is 90. You can choose 2 out of 9 charactors per account. I have a very powerfull level 90 Jedi & Bounty hunter. It's hard for me to tell all about it here. As a Jedi, you must learn the ways of the Force & you can Build your own Light Sabre & install different kinds of power & Force crystals that have different types of attack stats. The game is very involved with many quests on different planets. You can be Rebel or Imperial. I've been playing it for almost 4 years. You can join the military on either side or be neutral. You get your first Space ship form your commanding Officer. The Space battles are intence. You must also make Master Pilot in order to pilot a POB Ship. This means Ships with more then one person aboard. You can have more then one type of Ship, Land speeder, & even a Jet pack. Getting the jet pack takes the completion of a certain Quest. Then you must see the right person who can assemble it for you. You can own more then one house & decorate it anyway you want.
the game is quite involved with many features,Quests, & things to do. Darth Vader is in the game as well, along with Luke Skywalker,Princess Leia,Chubacca, Hans Solo, & many others. Check out the 14 day free trail. Google it.

I also play StarWars Galaxies online by Sony Entertainment. There is a 14 day free trial.
It's $15.00 a month & the highest combat level is 90. You can choose 2 out of 9 charactors per account. I have a very powerfull level 90 Jedi & Bounty hunter. It's hard for me to tell all about it here. As a Jedi, you must learn the ways of the Force & you can Build your own Light Sabre & install different kinds of power & Force crystals that have different types of attack stats. The game is very involved with many quests on different planets. You can be Rebel or Imperial. I've been playing it for almost 4 years. You can join the military on either side or be neutral. You get your first Space ship form your commanding Officer. The Space battles are intence. You must also make Master Pilot in order to pilot a POB Ship. This means Ships with more then one person aboard. You can have more then one type of Ship, Land speeder, & even a Jet pack. Getting the jet pack takes the completion of a certain Quest. Then you must see the right person who can assemble it for you. You can own more then one house & decorate it anyway you want.
the game is quite involved with many features,Quests, & things to do. Darth Vader is in the game as well, along with Luke Skywalker,Princess Leia,Chubacca, Hans Solo, & many others. Check out the 14 day free trail. Google it.

I'm a total star wars freak. :excited: Sounds awesome.

Rose,
Thank you for your comment. If you have any ? I'll be happy to answer.
There is a new StarWars MMORPG due out sometime in 2011.
It's called "Knights of the Republic" The entire coalition of 10 Guilds that I'm a member of will be taking a look at this game to see how good it is. Only if it proves to be better then SWG we all may move over & get into it. If it's not that good, then we will stay in SWG.

I don't play any other online games, but I enjoy jammin with my boys on Guitar Hero. I also like Mario Kart,lol and Wii Sports and several other games I can't think of the names of. :p

I tried to do uncharted waters which looked really really nice... the kind of game I was really looking forward to but sadly, although I tried it on three different operating systems I couldn't get it to play. The game looks as if everyone that ever had a gripe about things you couldn't do in pirates went over and made it ... lol. It looks incredible but again couldn't get it to play.

The next game I want to try is one called Eve. It looks the best that I have seen however it also appears as though new players are shark fodder. It appears as though they made the environment and the players make the game. Everyone plays in the same server and appears impossibly huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back