What place goes Jacks Sparrow to look for fountain of youth?

What place goes Jacks Sparrow to look for fountain of youth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The option Florida was added, I am sorry to tell you, but I would suggest to reconsider your answer!. This is in the upcoming movie!

Places he goes: London. Doesn't mean that's where he finds it(if he finds it).
:)

The option Florida was added, I am sorry to tell you, but I would suggest to reconsider your answer!. This is in the upcoming movie!
I just stated where it is in real... Wasn't even thinking about the movie location of the FoY. :p

If we google Fountain of Youth, Wikipedia says that there is a place called Fountain of Youth in St. Augustine, but it doesn't mean that it is THE Fountain of Youth. The other references say something about springs in Bimini (around Gulf of Honduras - according to natives), or even in the chain of the Bahamas called Exuma (according to David Copperfield). And Idk where the movie On Stranger Tides was filmed, but it looks like nobody has found the 'real' Fountain of Youth ... otherwise just about everyone in this world would have tried to come and drink from it ...

So, Jack Sparrow might have gone to Florida according to that movie, or to the other part of the Caribbean, or Hawaii, but I'd say, FoY is in 'Timbuktu' ... a place of never-never land, wherever it is ... ;)

Yep at the end of the third movie, he looks at the map, it shows Florida with the words Fountain of Youth in the middle of Florida.

Keep guessing.. I'll reveal the true place tomorrow after the poll closes.. All I got to say is.. most of you got it wrong!.

I was labeled "Sea Worthy" By pirates online, and they got me into movie insider, and other cool stuff. There is exclusive info there!

Hawaill is one of the places.. but there is another place! and this other place is.. where Jack Sparrow goes in search of the Fountain Of youth!.

There are actually two more places, where the movies is filmed.

Back