* What "practical Joke" Would U Do Against A Pirate That Was Asleep & Happened To Have A Peg Leg?

* What "practical joke" would U do against a pirate that was asleep & happened to have a PEG LEG?

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

I cannot sleep good at the moment, and I thought to myself..."Well, I might as well make a POLL on forums site!"
pirate.smile.gif
. Anyway, April Fools Day holiday is approaching fast here within the US so hope you laugh &..."enjoy!"

i voted other. messing with someones peg leg is just wrong. i would not however think twice about putting lip stick on him and dressing him up funny. when he woke up he would think, OMG what did i do last night! i really wish we could do this to afk pirates. now that would be fun.
oops.gif

i voted other. messing with someones peg leg is just wrong. i would not however think twice about putting lip stick on him and dressing him up funny. when he woke up he would think, OMG what did i do last night! i really wish we could do this to afk pirates. now that would be fun.:oops:
lol good he will think he had a little to much rum the night before and he and gone right crazy he will start to worry about what he had done and how he had shamed himself in the tavran the night before lol

I think i just made a comment on a post the other day about you,..think i said something like you were a "nut" (but a nice "nut"), think this just confirmed it,...
it really had to do with i liked the name of your guild but that beside the point now,.you are funny..
oops.gif

I would replace his peg leg with a real leg that actually worked. Thats such a funny prank I don't think he'd like that too much.
lol1.gif

Back