What Really Goes On At Disney's Potc Ofices?

teabolt

Pirate Apprentice

Attachments

• disneyhead.jpg
    disneyhead.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 44
  • disneyhead.jpg
    disneyhead.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 47
ooh I should take one of those monkeys home with me time to go get a plane ride to disneys hq
pirate.wink.gif
I will finally get my own monkey who flings dung u ask? monkeys throw dung! time to get back at my friends now....

rofl if Disney ever saw this they would be like, "-_-. We give you a game and you make us look like idiots?"
Well, here is my answer... "We aren't making you look like idiots... You're making YOURSELVES look like idiots.."
No humor intended... it's true, Disney does a pretty good job making themselves look like they don't know what they're doing....

rofl if Disney ever saw this they would be like, "-_-. We give you a game and you make us look like idiots?"
Well, here is my answer... "We aren't making you look like idiots... You're making YOURSELVES look like idiots.."
No humor intended... it's true, Disney does a pretty good job making themselves look like they don't know what they're doing....

it happens to every game everything has its own problems name one thing that was SPECIFICLY disneys fault on the game? Hmmm? oh and before you say the resets those were caused by internet issues over on the west coast where this game is launched from that wasnt their fault

it happens to every game everything has its own problems name one thing that was SPECIFICLY disneys fault on the game? Hmmm? oh and before you say the resets those were caused by internet issues over on the west coast where this game is launched from that wasnt their fault

no need to get all angry about it,...
Disney should be able to prevent that, they are a million-dollar company
They are in the Elite, aka THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

no need to get all angry about it,...
Disney should be able to prevent that, they are a million-dollar company
They are in the Elite, aka THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

ok A disney would have prevented it if they could and B It happened to the ENTIRE west coast it was out of anyones control even disneys and im not mad its just annoying seeing every hate disney because something happened out of their control if anything you should thank them for actually having the game made and updating it regularly everything theyve did has been in interest of the game and before anyone says they should do a better job its not quite that simple to program a game and keep it updated regulary thats why they have entire branches dedicated to that i love the game the way it is and ive never really had a problem with disney buy people should really stop blaming them for BAD LUCK

ok A disney would have prevented it if they could and B It happened to the ENTIRE west coast it was out of anyones control even disneys and im not mad its just annoying seeing every hate disney because something happened out of their control if anything you should thank them for actually having the game made and updating it regularly everything theyve did has been in interest of the game and before anyone says they should do a better job its not quite that simple to program a game and keep it updated regulary thats why they have entire branches dedicated to that i love the game the way it is and ive never really had a problem with disney buy people should really stop blaming them for BAD LUCK

ik how hard it is to program a game, i have done it b4....

I think Disney should add some videos or something... You never really hear from the actual creators creating the game nowadays. With this economy they could easily get workers to come role play/ play normal with us! :O They could have like.... seperate days. Like one day they might take a group of level 20's to do one big grenade quest. (I'm js)

I think Disney should add some videos or something... You never really hear from the actual creators creating the game nowadays. With this economy they could easily get workers to come role play/ play normal with us! :O They could have like.... seperate days. Like one day they might take a group of level 20's to do one big grenade quest. (I'm js)

lol host gm's are the developers

Back