What server does everyone play on?

Captain Hi

Pirate Lord
Well, I will probably be coming back to this game soon and was wondering where everyone was. I personally have a character on just about every server on the east coast (Hi, I am Captain Hi and I am an altoholic). My main characters happen to be on the Jung-ma server (Though for being a RP server a lack of it goes on :rolleyes:). Anyways was wondering what server and faction everyone plays on

P.S. If anyone knows if they fixed this issue "Have you seen what the Sith are wearing these days? It's like all the fashion designers in the galaxy joined the Dark side" - Kira Carsen :facepalm: (Republic needs to get better armor designers)

Yay everyone is on jedi covenant :) I got lucky. I am roelen on jc.. and btw that quote is awesome... t7+doc+kira+jedi=unstopabble lol :)

I play on Begeren Colony, my characters are Naline level 60 Jedi Guardian, Kerés level 32 Sith Assassin as my active characters.

I play on The Shadowlands and I was wondering if anyone could help me with my missions? For some reason Im such a low level with high level missions. Ex Im 26 with 31 mission. Im a trooper named Miriclez

I play on The Shadowlands and I was wondering if anyone could help me with my missions? For some reason Im such a low level with high level missions. Ex Im 26 with 31 mission. Im a trooper named Miriclez
I don't have anyone on that server, but you can do other missions - missions on that planet, flashpoints, or pvp to level up to get caught up.

Use any XP boosts you might have, or buy some from the GTN if you can. Then just hammer through the planetary missions. I had to do it with my Bounty Hunter (which I'm, still working on). XP boosts aren't required, but they will speed the process up a tad, but be warned, they're usually fairly costly on the GTN, at least on my server. Nevertheless, I'd suggest at least checking.

Do Solo Flashpoint and Heroics. Go back and do weaker ones cause the new update allows you to get EXP from them still. The Flaspoints will usually give enough EXP to level up 1-and-a-half to 2 times.

Use any XP boosts you might have, or buy some from the GTN if you can. Then just hammer through the planetary missions. I had to do it with my Bounty Hunter (which I'm, still working on). XP boosts aren't required, but they will speed the process up a tad, but be warned, they're usually fairly costly on the GTN, at least on my server. Nevertheless, I'd suggest at least checking.

Do Solo Flashpoint and Heroics. Go back and do weaker ones cause the new update allows you to get EXP from them still. The Flaspoints will usually give enough EXP to level up 1-and-a-half to 2 times.
Thank you both :)

So I did The Esseles Flashpoint about 3 times and did all of Corasaunts heroics as well as Ord Mandells and it helped me so much. Thanks all who helped. I finally finished chapter one, now on to chapter two :)

Back