Discussion What Shoes do you have?

Divine

Pirate Lord
Our daily lives rely on these, but we never really acknowledge that.

What pair of shoes keep you going everyday?
(If you have multiple, post your favorite one, or all of them)

-

nike-sb-stefan-janoski-se-cool-grey-3.jpg

Nike SB Stefan Janoski SE "Cool Grey

3362842-p-2x.jpg

Nike Tanjun Black/White

It’s too difficult to buy a perfect shoes because your shoes always tells the whole story about you & your choice. It means you should have a good idea of what type of shoes you want when you walk into the store or searching through internet for the best brand. I recently buy my shoes from nike through the discounted coupons from reecoupons that is really money saving I always prefer nike shoes.

Def gotta be Doc Martin's or something similar for me. I prefer a good pair of boots to shoes and happily I can get away with Docs at work, cos with my trousers over them, they just look like shoes ...much more comfortable than the girly footwear the other women there wear!

Happy to see so much support for Docs! I love my 1460 monochrome blacks,
14353001.jpg

although if I'm not rocking those I'm usually wearing my Air Force 180s
s-l300.jpg

or the Air Jordan "Grape" v's
air-jordan-5-grapes-comparison-1.jpg

I'm in general a massive sneaker head.

To all my fellow retail workers out there, make sure you buy shoes with good support. So many of the girls I work with wear cute but flimsy shoes and I know they are going to cause them pain down the road.

Four years of eight hours a day standing on concrete in cheap shoes made me get plantar fasciitis in both feet. I almost couldn't walk anymore.

But! These shoes were lifesavers:

ww928bk3_nb_02_i.jpg
New Balance sneakers
341samoa_gold_silo.jpg
Vionic Sandals

I swear those Vionic sandals are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.

Back