Discussion What should be my next TLOPO goal?

What is the most impressive?

• Creating Guides for the Community.

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Finding all 13 Legendary.

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Getting as close as possible to "Perfect" inventory [Excluding Legendary]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TLOPO Streamer / Video Creator

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other. [ Typed out response if selceted ]

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
It's how I level up until the grenades quest. You'd be surprised how quickly you level and how much more fun it is!
Now I do cheat a little in that once a crude broadsword shows up in loot, I use that instead.
I really feel that your cheating is fairly minor and not likely to be punished by a ban or roll back since there are no crude broadswords...

Well, the worn broadsword is pretty crude...
But yer right, it's common.
Perhaps make it more difficult and not allow range, throwing weapons. Just daggers and swords. Pure melee. And constant challenge to stay alive in close combat. I would stay away from bosses in this scenario.

Is it possible to do quests and NOT level up? Stay at level one for a month.

Last edited:
Perhaps make it more difficult and not allow range, throwing weapons. Just daggers and swords. Pure melee. And constant challenge to stay alive in close combat. I would stay away from bosses in this scenario.

Is it possible to do quests and NOT level up? Stay at level one for a month.
Yes, battles are way more intense and you want to avoid any boss. Sadly, any quest levels you up, but it's not too bad.

Yes, battles are way more intense and you want to avoid any boss. Sadly, any quest levels you up, but it's not too bad.
Since everything in the levels you, that would be a difficult chore not to level.

How about Warmonk when sailing only uses grenades to sink 100 ships? I've actually have done it, so I know it's possible.

Back