What sports do YOU play?

I played DE and Linebacker for my high school, however, I may not play anymore, injuries basically killed me. Had surgeries, broken bones, sprains, don't think I've played a full season of football since pee wee lol.

I currently play baseball (pitcher, catcher, struggling outfielder,), but I have played a couple seasons of soccer, and a season of basketball, as well as being on the archery team in middle school.

I run cross country and track lol get ready I'ma bout to brag (I can't help myself)

last season (freshman) dropped 5:31 minutes and finished with a 19:28

well I'm out for the season, I tore a joint capsule in my toe. But before that we were running 6-10 miles a day and I had projections for <2:00(800) and <5:00(1600)

Other than that I used to swim with Junior Olympians, but that wasn't for me i absolutely hated it. Same with soccer, played for 8 years and played with people 2-3 years older than me my final season. After that I couldn't find a team.

Hhhmmm I'm not so sporty these days.

Back in High School I played squash, I enjoyed a good few years on the Hockey team and swam competitively. I doubt any of that counts though since it was such a long time ago. I won't give away my age, suffice to say my daughter is over 20 years old XD

I took up Traditional English Longbow Archery a few years ago and have shot in a few local competitions against people from other Archery groups. But that's partly because my group are the ones that organise the annual archery tournament (we are based at the local Castle so it's set up like a Medieval Tournament). Mostly we shoot at targets and due to the family friendly nature of the Castle we aren't allowed to shoot at animal targets. Although when we do demonstrations for the public (normally during the summer when the Castle does various reenactment events etc) we have been known to pop a few balloon animals which gets a few laughs from the kids :)

I'm trying to get back into swimming, partly for fitness, partly because I miss being in the water :)

Hockey for 11 years.
Played soccer for 4, and ran track for 3.
Did Taek-Won-Do for 11 years and became a double black belt, winning over 20 trophies and gold medals at world class championships and events. (I can provide photos if anyone's interested)

Back