What sports do you play?

What sport do you play?

• Total voters
I dont play sports. I enjoy soccer and running :p I run faster then anyone in my class lol ;) I also like swimming, but i would rather swim alone. I love riding my bike but not really anywhere to go in the city lol.

Fastpitch softball, cross country, soccer, track, volleyball, and basketball. BAM. c:No skateboarding, bike riding, or swimming anymore due to a bad knee :c

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not on any sports teams, if I do ever play a sport it is usually just casually. I do bike 3-4 times around my block mostly everyday. And of course I play video games, although lately I never seem to have any time to do so. :(

Used to play football, love tennis, enjoy golf, biking and would love to learn how to surf and scuba dive.

I haven't done any sports on any competitive level for nigh on four years unless I count against myself. Due to my chaotic life right now, I ride my bike occasionally (I need to get a new one though..), I toss up a basketball up there occasionally as well, and about once a week go through some old martial arts "forms" and moves. I did martial arts for about six years and studied two different styles. I also walk every morning and climb various hills. I was considered to be trained as a lifeguard a while back but didn't take the opportunity.

Back