What sports do you play?

What sport do you play?

• Total voters
I play baseball. I pitch and play center field. (I can't play anything infield of than 1st base or pitcher because I am a lefty.)

I play center field and pitch too, mainly because I can throw really hard. I used to play first base a lot since I'm a lefty, but I'm not very good at hard grounders. Basically the same Ben lol

I play center field and pitch too, mainly because I can throw really hard. I used to play first base a lot since I'm a lefty, but I'm not very good at hard grounders. Basically the same Ben lol
Nobody knew I could pitch and if I wasn't in the bullpen that day with my coach, nobody would never know I could. xD
Awesome to see a fellow lefty!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody knew I could pitch and if I wasn't in the bullpen that day with my coach, nobody would never know I could. xD Awesome to see a fellow lefty!

lol always a lot of righty pitchers. Last year I didn't get to pitch much because my coach was playing favorites on his son and his son's friends always letting them pitch..

I'm mostly a Baseball Player, put me in outfield I have strong arm to throw anyone out. Also play basketball, which I play the point guard position, and also play football, use to play as a QB but now i'm a WR. I don't know if track is considered a sport xD but yea I do track too :p

I'm mostly a Baseball Player, put me in outfield I have strong arm to throw anyone out. Also play basketball, which I play the point guard position, and also play football, use to play as a QB but now i'm a WR. I don't know if track is considered a sport xD but yea I do track too :p

I love track. Long distances are my favorite. I'm really bad at the start for short sprints.
that pretty much explains my last season too O.O

Just making sure but you did you play on a team called the Giants lol

Going to share a tidbit of information here, lol (for whatever reason). :rolleyes:

*When I played football in high school, I distinctively remember a point within the mid-season of my senior year when a bunch of us guys were all grouped together on the school system's athletic bus heading to some "away" game and on the way there (and back) the team's running back:chicken dance: and my friend/fellow classman had somehow convinced the coaches to play this song (non-stop) over the bus' intercom/speaker system and to this day, I cannot hear the below song without thinking back to that time period, those group of guys, and that experience on that particular bus to where life seemed so rich and carefree. ;)

Note: I heard this song last night and immediately was taken back to that experience I shared above.

Back