What Sword Did You Choose From El Patron And Why?

What sword did you choose from El Patron?

• Spinecrest Sword

Votes: 29 33.3%
  • Bitter End

Votes: 33 37.9%
  • Nautilus Blade

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I'm Not Doing This Quest Ever!

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters
Fantastic screen shots thanks! Congrats to Mark! Those moments only happen once in the game so its kind of cool to have screen shots of that sort of thing!

j bonecrusher had a very close call today! hopper and i were his back up on el patrons ship. hopper was healing while j bonecrusher was fighting patron and his crew. i was trying to get some screen shots. then OMG it happened! little did we know hopper was frozen and bones went down right before my eyes. i must have been white as a sheet. i got my wits back in few secounds and ran over to save bones. the ghost crew went after hopper. he couldn't defend hemself because he was still frozen. got bones up and omg, hopper was down! bones put saving hopper ahead of his quest and went over to save him ( what a guy ). so i drew my sword and started thinning them out a bit. bones got back in the fight just in time to get the last couple of wacks on patron and dispatched the rest of the crew.
screenshot_2010-11-11_15-42-39.jpg

well, alls well that ends well, someone used to say that anyway, didn't they?
bones took a long time to choose a sword, but came with the spincrest. why did he take that one, maybe it the best one in the chest?

I picked the Nautilus Blade because i know the other two would be obvious choices which means at the end i would technically have a rarer sword

:flag:i picked bitter end because i liked the freezing move, but alas i spaced out and forgot to notice it was a saber, my least favorite blade! Flapp Jack sad! lol:rumgone:

:flag:i picked bitter end because i liked the freezing move, but alas i spaced out and forgot to notice it was a saber, my least favorite blade! Flapp Jack sad! lol:rumgone:

I had a hard time deciding when the time came and was debating between bitter end and spinecrest until I realized bitter end was a sabre that is all it took for me to pick spinecrest. lol

That stinks Flappy * passes you some rum

Wich of the 3 sword did you choose to take from El Patron?
View attachment 360
View attachment 361
View attachment 362
EDIT (Nov 8, 2010 4:21 AM):
I personally chose Spinecrest with Darkmonk, Bitter End with Nightwolf, and soon I'll get Nautilus with Old Bones.
I took one of each with my first 3 pirates then my last pirate took the Bitter End like my FIRST pirate simply because the freeze seems to be better than fire or thunder. However, disappointed because my lvl 50 had TWO blades already better than the best Patron had to offer =(
EDIT (Nov 12, 2010 3:55 AM):
I had a hard time deciding when the time came and was debating between bitter end and spinecrest until I realized bitter end was a sabre that is all it took for me to pick spinecrest. lol

That stinks Flappy * passes you some rum
Glad to see i'm not the ONLY one that dislikes the sabres. timing is just too hard with them:fight:

hector scurvybones got his el patron sword yesterday! raven, nell, meghan, meg, amelia and elizbeth were on hand to kick some ghost crew backsides as well. ya the girls had it covered. i truely beleave if patron and crew would have known this pack of girls was on deck, they would have stayed in their cabins and called it no contest. i know i would have!
screenshot_2010-11-13_21-22-18.jpg

patron and his crew didn't have a snow balls chance in arizona in this fight. after the brief battle hecter took some time to choose his sword. when he finely made up his mind, he came up with the spine crest board sword. wise chose i think.:fight:

hector scurvybones got his el patron sword yesterday! raven, nell, meghan, meg, amelia and elizbeth were on hand to kick some ghost crew backsides as well. ya the girls had it covered. i truely beleave if patron and crew would have known this pack of girls was on deck, they would have stayed in their cabins and called it no contest. i know i would have!
View attachment 569
patron and his crew didn't have a snow balls chance in arizona in this fight. after the brief battle hecter took some time to choose his sword. when he finely made up his mind, he came up with the spine crest board sword. wise chose i think.:fight:

That was fun thanks again for the help :)

Question: How many of you choose Bitter End just because it could freeze. As in not cause you like sabres or the way it looked you just wanted to freeze people.

Question: How many of you choose Bitter End just because it could freeze. As in not cause you like sabres or the way it looked you just wanted to freeze people.

Lol...me! The freeze daggers had been released for a few weeks and I had been working on it or the Lost Sword of El Patron which neither I got after so much diligent work. So I figured the closest I would ever get is the Bitter End.
EDIT (Nov 15, 2010 12:08 PM):
P.S. It's now my toothpick sword :D

Lol I'm curios whos never doing the quest ever.

Igor not going to do the quest until a cap raise!!! Igor feel the last time a cap was issused there were no new quests. Igor not want to mindlessly have to build another 10lvs or so with nothing to do, so Igor will wait. Igor also say Igor still finishing a couple lv of potions first.

Congrats on finishing your quest Hector, very happy for ya!:woot:Thanks for sharing the story Morgan, always love your little spin on things.:)

I chose Bitter End because what I really wanted was the Silver Freeze dagger. Feeling I would probably never get them in a loot drop,lol I chose that as the next best thing. I didn't realize it was a sabre either.:p

I picked Bitter End cuz I was pressured into it lol. I wanted the ability to freeze rage ghost. But I wish I could take it back and pick nautilus. Ihave not yet been able to find Nautilus blade. But I have found Spinecrest and a blade like Bitter End.

Nice I think it would absolutley tick someone off if they chose a sword and then got it in the mines the next day. They be like darn I knew I should've picked....

I picked Bitter End cuz I was pressured into it lol. I wanted the ability to freeze rage ghost. But I wish I could take it back and pick nautilus. Ihave not yet been able to find Nautilus blade. But I have found Spinecrest and a blade like Bitter End.

Well, you also forgot to mention that the Bitter End looks like a toothpick which is awwweeesoooome!

Back