What Sword Did You Choose From El Patron And Why?

What sword did you choose from El Patron?

• Spinecrest Sword

Votes: 29 33.3%
  • Bitter End

Votes: 33 37.9%
  • Nautilus Blade

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I'm Not Doing This Quest Ever!

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters
wish i would have picked nautilus
EDIT (Nov 18, 2010 12:12 AM):
I've taken the spinecrest sword on every Edward that has finished the Raven's quest.

Broadswords (as a weapon class) are better for how I play, than cutlasses or sabres (both of which hit only single enemies.) There are very few times where I want to attack only a single enemy - switching to pistol is fine in those circumstances. (Actually, I can think of only one time where it was convenient to attack only a single enemy, in the last month.)

Cursed ice seems to be useful ONLY for rage ghosts - and when going for a party hat, there is always someone around who has a cursed ice weapon.
cutlass's do the most damage....

Congrats Captain!

Lol what if you hit exit and couldn't get any of them

That would be terrible. I actually thought of that when I was trying to decide what weapon to pick. It took me so long to decide what to pick and For as much as I get d/c I kept thinking omg hurry up here I have the weapons showing and if I got d/c then what would happen? I lose everything? Eeeeek :eek:

I have 1 of each of the swords from El Patron after defeating him,1 on each of my level 50's(plus my pirate on test has the Bitter End).So far I like the Nautilus and I just like it has the critical rank 2 for more damage.I did pick up in a loot drop Shark Fang Cursed Fame and freeze is a rank 3,so I'm happy that I didn't take Bitter End on my other pirates.

I picked up Bitter End with Chris because of the freeze, obviously... :p With Jamie (one of my other pirates) I chose Spinecrest, mostly because it was the only sword that I could use because of my sword level haha

The Spinecrest. I don't know why everyone want the bitter end*, even though I have it on test, I put the spinecrest not because of it's lvl, I just love the Broadswords

* Another reason is that it's one of the few weapons that can defeat the rage ghost.

It took me a few seconds to decide.

I went for the Spinecrest sword because I've seen a guy use it a long time ago and I thought it was cool and wanted it.

i chose bitter end on my mastered but i regret that cuz later i got silver freeze and now bitter end is pointless
i chose nautilus on my lv 47 cuz its awesome and it has critcal strike ( and later i got spinecrest from looting :D )

That poll up there needs to allow 'multiple choice', since a lot of players have multiple pirates. I 'accidentally' voted for Bitter End (only), while I actually have a Spinecrest as well, and Spinecrest is actually my first choice. I would have to pick each one of the three for my different pirates, just so that I could compare and know all of them. But had I only had one choice, it would have been a broadsword anyday! I love my Spinecrest!

I chose Spinecrest because it had the most attack lol. I will choose Nautilus on my other pirate and on my other other pirate I will choose Bitter End.

Back