What Sword Did You Choose From El Patron And Why?

What sword did you choose from El Patron?

• Spinecrest Sword

Votes: 29 33.3%
  • Bitter End

Votes: 33 37.9%
  • Nautilus Blade

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I'm Not Doing This Quest Ever!

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters
I chose Bitter End with Dann-Jacques, because it seemed more fitting for him and his "style"....

I chose Spinecrest because Its a broadsword and I love broads! lol

Also nice attack for free and looked coolio

I did a deep analytical anaylasis, (yes so deep I have to use two words that mean the same thing ;) ) of Jukka and the swords' abilities. I looked at him and said, "Okay if I was Jukka...and I guess I am...what sword would fit him best?" It literally took me a half hour to decide which sword I wanted. I ended up going with Bitter End, because a) Jukka is lean and skinny and the sabre (and despite looking like an oversized toothpick) is also lean and skinny, it just looks right in his hand aesthetically speaking, b) I had a maxed out parry already and I thought another +2 bonus to that would be +2 times better, c) And yeah I like going all Sub-zero on enemies and giving them the ol' Iceball like effect, and d) after seeing the sabre combo string with Bitter End...it just looks awesome with the cursed aura streaking from the attacks.

~Etar1pAI

I dont even know why i chose Bitter End. Its prolly the worst sword ever._. BUUUUT He does freeze, and i thought that would be rly cool to use.... even though i have 2 silver freezes....

Back