What Sword Did You Choose From El Patron And Why?

What sword did you choose from El Patron?

• Spinecrest Sword

Votes: 29 33.3%
  • Bitter End

Votes: 33 37.9%
  • Nautilus Blade

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I'm Not Doing This Quest Ever!

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters
After finishing the quest i really didn't know what i was doing at the time. :lol1: I randomly clicked somewhere on accident and got Bitter End, turns out either way i would have picked Bitter End. In my opinion it was the best sword. Got Thunderspine a while after at Tormenta, but still like Bitter End better.

i chose nautilus blade why? because i love the element of lighting which is the break attack " cursed lighting " second cutlass is the first sword you get and well to put it simply i have a thing for firsts

I chose spinecrest cause what you choose at that moment increases the chance your first legendary cursed blade will be the same type. I wanted a legendary broadsword so I chose spinecrest.... days later I got the Behemoth Blade.

I chose spinecrest sword on Bones because I wasn't into pvp then and it was more fit to loot with then to pvp, but later on I trashed it because it got blightfang! And I chose nautilus blade on untamed because of critical strike and I was more into pvp at that point! :)

After finishing the quest i really didn't know what i was doing at the time. :lol1: I randomly clicked somewhere on accident and got Bitter End, turns out either way i would have picked Bitter End. In my opinion it was the best sword. Got Thunderspine a while after at Tormenta, but still like Bitter End better.
u like bitter end better than thunderspine!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!¿¿¿¿¿¿

Thats not true, it's all just luck of the draw. I chose Bitter End (sabre) and found the Blade of the Abyss (cutlass).
I didn't say it would mean your blade would be the same; it would merely just increase the chances. Most of my friends who chose 1 of the 2 blades besides Bitter End got the same kind of blade. Obviously if you choose Bitter End theres a better chance it'd be different (even with the increased chance of having the same kind of blade) because there is only like 1 Legendary Cursed Sabre.

Back