Event  What Type Of Contests And Events Would You Like To See On Pirates Forums?

Would you like Pirates Forums to play contests and special events?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can we do guild vs guild on this site? I mean we could have contest and you post your results like most legendary fishes caught in 1 hour.

I would like to see a random challenge and the first to do it or get it the most should be pirate of the week or month.

Helga would like to see screen shot contests. Helga likes themed pictures and loves to alter images.

Examples:

- Helga did a "Snowman" contest on the Honorable Mates site. Helga says each member of the guild posted their funniest picture with the "snowmen" that were on the beaches for the holidays.

- Photo altering- take a POTC screen cap of your pirate and alter it to fit a theme designated by the person running the contest.

- Find the location - Someone takes a cap of an interesting location and the contestants have to find and cap the same location, first to find it wins.

Helga would like to see screen shot contests. Helga likes themed pictures and loves to alter images.

Examples:

- Helga did a "Snowman" contest on the Honorable Mates site. Helga says each member of the guild posted their funniest picture with the "snowmen" that were on the beaches for the holidays.

- Photo altering- take a POTC screen cap of your pirate and alter it to fit a theme designated by the person running the contest.

- Find the location - Someone takes a cap of an interesting location and the contestants have to find and cap the same location, first to find it wins.

Great idea... I love screen shots as well and its something everyone can do.

awe.. you mean you cant find them? I think on this site all you have to do is upload them however I am still linking with mine to the online photo thing.

How can we do guild vs guild on this site? I mean we could have contest and you post your results like most legendary fishes caught in 1 hour.

I would like to see a random challenge and the first to do it or get it the most should be pirate of the week or month.

Count me out of fishing i lost a bundle of gold and lures,so not exactly fond of fishing.:)

I'd like to see a public calendar that most everyone can post to. So all events open to "public" or other guilds, can get their events attended from across many guilds. No committees, no conclave, no overhead - just a calendar. (No censorship!)

A community calendar is certainly an interesting idea. I will see what I can do in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your feedback,

No, I mean I literally don't take good screenshots. lol I either take it too late or sometimes it doesn't take at all. lol
Helga says she gave up on f9 a long time ago. Helga got a screen cap program that works instantly, let's you put the shots where you want them, and has different ranges for what it captures. Helga says it is free and is called Gadwin PrintScreen.

Helga says she gave up on f9 a long time ago. Helga got a screen cap program that works instantly, let's you put the shots where you want them, and has different ranges for what it captures. Helga says it is free and is called Gadwin PrintScreen.

Helga thank you so much for the information. I will look into this, sometimes F9 only allows me one screenshot and then it won't capture anymore for awhile. Thanks again, I really appreciate it. :)

Back