What was the closest you've ever been to sinking?

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
I have never been so close to sinking in my entire POTCO/TLOPO life.
latest

The closest I've been to sinking is when I didn't notice that I was at point blank range with a Corsair, which shoots explosive rounds.

I sank.

Fortunately it wasn't my ship, I took it from an AFK captain.

Today actually; someone didn't realize that the EITC Juggernaut was, hey, maybe actually a threat. I was gunning at the time and teleported away right as the first full broadside of 9 explosives tore into the side of the silly captain's ship. At a range of 5 meters.

The rest of the crew sank immediately after I escaped.

Seems like you had a similar problem XD

Today the captain of a public ship decided to go for the big ships and not knowing what explosive shots are, scooted right up to a EITC war ship and two broadsides later we were underwater.

Today the captain of a public ship decided to go for the big ships and not knowing what explosive shots are, scooted right up to a EITC war ship and two broadsides later we were underwater.
Lol you were probably on the same ship as I was; I am Jack Bartlett in game. It was a 3 man crew, right?

I remember the first time I did Black Pearl boss battle I got to goliath, got hit by a few broadsides, and the Pearl had about 20 health points left by my estimation (a chainshot would kill me, I could barely see the health bar) and and just sailed away and away. Far away. Then, I had about 30 thundershot left. I had to aim perfectly. I did and sunk the Goliath. I felt more awesome that day then even the day I beat El Patron. Also, you d

I don't know if I took a screenshot but I once ported my ship with a single health point remaining in POTCO. It caught on fire while on low health and I ported before anything could take me out.

Back