What were you doing that day?

RottenBeard

Honorable Pirate
Look at the person above you, and take note of the date they joined Pirates Forums. Say what you were doing on or around that day they joined.

Since nobody is above me, I will use myself as an example. On July 30, 2016, I found out about the Pirates Online Rewritten project, and joined the forums.

(If you cant remember that exact date, say what you did around that date any other year
for example: on July 30th, 2017, I was getting my travel stuff ready to go on a trip to visit South America.)

And then the next person says what they were doing on the day the other person joined.

RULES:
  • You may only post once every 5 posts.
  • If you are waiting for the 5 posts interval between your posts on a forum game thread and have waited 3 days without being able to post, you may break the 5 post rule and reply to the game thread.
  • Posts that do not follow these rules will be deleted, no questions asked.
Approved by Bad

Last edited by a moderator:
TLOPO added sailing back a little before July 30th, 2016 so I was spending my time crashing. I mean, testing sailing. :)

A moderator should approve this game before we continue, though.

TLOPO added sailing back a little before July 30th, 2016 so I was spending my time crashing. I mean, testing sailing. :)

A moderator should approve this game before we continue, though.

My bad! I forgot about that rule. I should probably get on that...:smh::furious:

Back