Whats good everyone? I'm Blaze Burkenstock

Status
Not open for further replies.
No my other account is blocked thanks to MMDA or whatever her name is. I'd prefer if you have nothing nice to say don't post in others profiles.
FYI your 'other' account was placed on a 24hr cool down period for rude comments you made. There's no one here to blame but yourself.
I haven't so far due to the rude staff, but thank you!
Not sure what you mean. All I've seen so far is our staff answering your questions as best as they could. If you have any further questions, please start a private conversation with me or any other Administrator or Lead Mod.

Thanks
~Bad

FYI your 'other' account was placed on a 24hr cool down period for rude comments you made. There's no one here to blame but yourself.

Not sure what you mean. All I've seen so far is our staff answering your questions as best as they could. If you have any further questions, please start a private conversation with me or any other Administrator or Lead Mod.

Thanks
~Bad
I would appreciate if you wouldn't provoke other members of the TLOPO community. No one told me my account was placed on a "cool down" so I made another one. That's what happens when you don't communicate :D

I would appreciate if you wouldn't provoke other members of the TLOPO community. No one told me my account was placed on a "cool down" so I made another one. That's what happens when you don't communicate :D
Actually, our moderation policies explained here clearly outline each type of repercussion - including the 3 point forum posting cooldown. Please research before you openly assume things about our staff.

It is not our intent to censor you. We just ask that you please conduct yourself in a respectful manner and abide by all of our other forum rules.

Thank you.

Actually, our moderation policies explained here clearly outline each type of repercussion - including the 3 point forum posting cooldown. Please research before you openly assume things about our staff.

It is not our intent to censor you. We just ask that you please conduct yourself in a respectful manner and abide by all of our other forum rules.

Thank you.
So far i've been banned twice and put on this so called "cool down" yes, you guys arn't trying to censor me XD. Disney never ever banned me once. They gave what is called a warning. That isn't heard of around here. This "staff" bans left and right like a kid just got an iPhonee for the first time

So far i've been banned twice and put on this so called "cool down" yes, you guys arn't trying to censor me XD. Disney never ever banned me once. They gave what is called a warning. That isn't heard of around here. This "staff" bans left and right like a kid just got an iPhonee for the first time
The repercussions are only responsive to your actions. They aren't preemptively or proactively done. Take some responsibility for your conduct, eh?

With that, I'm closing this thread. Again, as others have said, welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back