What's next for you?

What's next?

• Total voters

King Arrguy

Notorious Pirate
In this thread you can tell what game your switching to and leave your rating on it. Here's my Wizard101 report.

Wizard101

Challenge: A
Updates: A++
Hacker and crash control: A++++
Promotions: A++
Commercials: A+

I am hooked on it. Kinda hard to switch from POTCO to that, but I'm managing very well. about 6 servers on 101 are full all the time ( unlike POTCO ) what are you switching to?

Nothing, sadly
Real life calls :p

First COH closed, then I wasnt able to get UA on POTCO, then I wasnt able to get UA again, then I got termed and now someone got into my account and deleted everything. I guess even God doesn't want me to play anymore :p
However, Im volunteering to The Phoenix Project so Ill stick to that, alpha and beta test too until it comes out :D

After Pirates is done, I'm not committing myself to another game. Holding responsibility on a game is becoming increasingly more difficult for me. Games I have looked into are POTBS, War Thunder, Minecraft, and I do currently play Rift. I'll play them in my spare time, but I will not hold any real commitment to them like I have shown with Pirates.

Im not sure what i will be heading to yet. Potco was a win for me because it had the Adventure, MMORPG, 3D Graphics, Historical Era and also ran on mt computer platform. The main issue is the platform requirements.

I find myself playing League of Legends more then anything right now. Its a very nice MOBA game, with many champions, and a steady stream of more coming all the time. Plus its totally free, you can get every single champion without paying a dime. (Although that might take you quite some time to do) Every week there is also a new rotation of free champions for you to play with, along with all the ones you own. It also passes time very quickly, an average match lasting about 30 minutes. Although, its not a very social game, but sometimes you do find a social sophie. (<-- Totally made up term)

I also have played Wizard101, and quite enjoyed it too. They update very regularly, and recently celebrated their 5th birthday. So many good games out there, but so little time... and money... :/

I will be playing DCUO on and off and will probably try neverwinter, and Everquest Next (the next is in the title) as both look good and Everquest Next seems to give you some choice of what you do in game

We'll see, not too sure yet. I have played Pirate101 a lot and I have friends that play it and enjoy it, so maybably there. I have played Minecraft for years too, it's one of my favorites.

Trying out WoW... definitely not the same as POTCO and more boring... Well on a good note, POTCO closes two days before Grand Theft Auto V!!!! Already pre-ordered it. After that, I'll go to Call of Duty: Ghosts. King, do you really think Pirate101 is that good?

Trying out WoW... definitely not the same as POTCO and more boring... Well on a good note, POTCO closes two days before Grand Theft Auto V!!!! Already pre-ordered it. After that, I'll go to Call of Duty: Ghosts. King, do you really think Pirate101 is that good?
I have no clue. I've been on Wizard101. 90 levels of new features.Don't forget that you can grade those games in your posts too. Let's see what Captain Redhorn has to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back