What's next for you?

What's next?

• Total voters
All these tags and The Great Gas was not invited? I AM OFFENDED!

Naw, I'm kidding...for now. I will not play any more MMOs, I've decided. POTCO was the last one I liked. I think I'll move on to Steam games.

Naw, I'm kidding...for now. I will not play any more MMOs, I've decided. POTCO was the last one I liked. I think I'll move on to Steam games.

Can't blame you there, as with many others. Despite the issues and things to hate about POTCO, you still find it hard to replace an MMO for your loss of POTCO.

You referring to The Great Gatsby? :p XDStill trying to find a mac compatible game -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm moving to SWTOR, I signed up for beta before you could even download the game but sadly I forgot that account.. right now I'm regretting it so much xD

The elder scrolls series is coming out with a mmo called "elder scrolls online" I do own skyrim for xbox 360 and it is awesome but recommending a mmo I would recommend signing up for beta for the elder scrolls online! :D
is beta testing free? i heard it cost like 60$ a month O_O

idk. I haven't been looking at the game much for awhile I have been getting into swtor. but, there probably is a fee

yea thats what I thought.............. if it ever gets free to play I mgiht try it, but for now im going to swtor since u can do so much of it on free to play

I think we should keep talking about POTCO because If we talk about another pirate game, Pirate101 for example all the memories and fun topics won't mean anything anymore. I want to preserve the POTCO universe!

Currently I'm on Pirates of the Burning Sea. I started after the end of POTCO. (sob)

I'm Kate Goldwalker on Roberts server. If anyone here is interested in finding me, send me a pm or look me up in game.

I may be also going to LOTRO and SWTOR. Will let you all know.

Back