What’s That On Your Face Sailor?

Jason Shipmonger

Honorable Pirate
A permanent change is growing in the Caribbean, taking effect on all Pirates - lads and lasses -- starting Friday!

Words can't do it justice. We "must ask" you to log in and find out yourself.

But one thing we can tell you: it's BIG!!

See you in the Caribbean! Only a fool wouldn't log in.

_________
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORIGINAL POST FROM THE POTCO WEBSITE!
EDIT (Mar 31, 2011 at 5:03 PM):
Now whats this, any ideas about it?
Maybe a GM event or so...

I think it would be funny if they changed our faces on pirates and made us all look like ogres... :D

but um yeah, GM event would be cool too.

Haha - not sure why... but all the upside-down stuff is really making me giggle :)
(OFFTOPIC)
Haha wouldn't it be funny if they switched the words upside down...
(ONTOPIC)
But yeah, maybe because of April Fools, (April 1st today if you didn't notice -_-)
Not against you people who noticed, don't take it badly. :p :cool:
EDIT (Apr 1, 2011 at 8:50 AM):
(OFFTOPIC)
Haha wouldn't it be funny if they switched the words upside down...
(ONTOPIC)
But yeah, maybe because of April Fools, (April 1st today if you didn't notice -_-)
Not against you people who noticed, don't take it badly. :p :cool:
I'm pretty sure its April Fools celebration, because it says: "What's that on YOUR FACE Sailor?"
Classic Fools Day joke. Just heads up <<<

Guys there is all ready a thread for this Please go to the news section of the news and Updates here is a link. fourms https://piratesforums.co/threads/what’s-that-on-your-face-sailor.2107/#post-35433

Guys there is all ready a thread for this Please go to the news section of the news and Updates here is a link. fourms https://piratesforums.co/threads/what’s-that-on-your-face-sailor.2107/#post-35433
Yeah but I posted it last night, so... and it wasn't uploaded there last night, so I decided to upload it.

I like this sites April Fools Joke a lot more than i do the Disney Hair on Face Joke ------ Who thinks of these things - do they really think GIRLS/Ladies will think this is funny??

I like this sites April Fools Joke a lot more than i do the Disney Hair on Face Joke ------ Who thinks of these things - do they really think GIRLS/Ladies will think this is funny??
Well, I think its funny, looking at a girl with a mustache, it cracks me up.
PFFT! HAHAHHABWAHAHHA

Back