Whats the rarest item you own?

What is the rarest type of item you own?

• Total voters

RottenBeard

Honorable Pirate
I dont mean rare as in rare, famed, legendary, etc. but i mean the rarest, most uncommon, hard to get item of any quality in your inventory.

I have a lot of items that i feel are rare but im 99.99% sure they are not at all.

I have a few bright clothes, 5-6 peddler sets, 5/6 rare bandanas (which i all found today) old redeemed items like Loyalty bandana, scoundrel hat, and some weapons you cant redeem anymore that were only good early on. (I also have some really strong famed weapons i cant use yet)

I know these are all pretty common items, and i find rare items (the green background type) all the time. Most of them arnt that good so i sell them. Strangely, i find a navigation tool every time i go sailing. I had over 4 globes one time! I had some of the rarest items in POTCO, which i miss dearly!

Anyways, enough of my boring "rare" items, whats the rarest item you guys have, and how what type (crude, common, rare, famed, legendary) is it?

I do have Legendary Cursed Blades. However, I find some weapons are only available at certain locations tend to be the most "rare".

So the most rare blade I have in my inventory would have to be "Gorilla Broadsword". Found on Outcast Island from a stump.
latest
However, @Bort Greasegorb has found something equally. If not, even more rare than this broadsword. ^_^​

Wish I could show something here but ever since the start of beta keys looting got me nothing but 3 famed.

I do have Legendary Cursed Blades. However, I find some weapons are only available at certain locations tend to be the most "rare".

So the most rare blade I have in my inventory would have to be "Gorilla Broadsword". Found on Outcast Island from a stump.
latest
However, @Bort Greasegorb has found something equally. If not, even more rare than this broadsword. ^_^​

I had an Admirals Cutlass at one time, near the end of Potco. Good times!

Totally unknown, I do have the Gorilla Broadsword that Charles mentioned, I know 3 ppl that have it so it may not be as rare as some think. I also have some fairly unusual brights like the DB Silk Vest. I also have a few things that are not top of the line which means even though they are only kind of rare to find they are more rare to find in someones inventory. In the end I have no idea how many of any item have dropped in the game since it opened or what most players have in inventory. I do think Bort's item is one of the rarest item's in the game. The Gorilla Broadsword, Repeater, and Doll all seem fairly rare.

Last edited:
Totally unknown, I do have the Gorilla Broadsword that Charles mentioned, I know 3 ppl that have it so it may not be as rare as some think. I also have some fairly unusual brights like the DB Silk Vest. I also have a few things that are not top of the line which means even though they are only kind of rare to find they are more rare to find in someones inventory. In the end I have no idea how many of any item have dropped in the game since it opened or what most players have in inventory.
The Gorilla Broadsword could be found fishing back when it dropped great loot. Even then, not many people found it through there.

Back