whats this?

wolf

Pirate Apprentice
so tonight everyone kept getting dced idk what was going on but i seen a pirate with this any idea what it is?

Attachments

• lvl0.png
    lvl0.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 133
I've seen this several times before. It means they are having server issues.
When this happens, doesn't this affect everyone though? According to the screenshot, only a single pirate is shown to have been affected. :confused:

I remember in 2011 when a lot of people became level zero's ( including me sadly ) and lost some weapons( I'm glad that I didn't ).

I remember in 2011 when a lot of people became level zero's ( including me sadly ) and lost some weapons( I'm glad that I didn't ).

I remember that too, but no one i can recall lost weapons, they replaced them I think.
Also, yes, it could affect only one person and then if someone else was logging off and then on they would probably get affected too, it was completely random. They fixed that in a day i think, back in 2011

Ah yes, I've seen the "Level Zero Glitch" a few times before, never knew what caused it though. But who knows nowadays. Things just happen. :3Ah yes, I've seen the "Level Zero Glitch" a few times before, never knew what caused it though. But who knows nowadays. Things just happen. :/^ sorry about the double post, the website's been acting up for me lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for those who want to know:

When you play Pirates Online, you are in communication with two servers. One contains the game that you play on, while the other stores your account information, including pirates and inventory. Back in February of 2011, after a maintenance, they didn't properly connect the server that stores your account information. So players were able to play the game, but none of the account info could be received. This resulted in most players having the "Level 0" bug and the "Jolly Roger Stole your Inventory" display. Ultimately, this resulted in server resets and players loosing progress, twice.

As compensation, the Dev Team gave us Jack's Brew, a one of a kind potion that awards a 500% boost in reputation for one whole hour! Now, if you are experiencing the Level 0 bug, simply log out, then log right back in. This will fix the issue most of the time. If it doesn't, check the official web site. When they are experiencing connection issues, they will often announce it on a red banner on top of every page.

Back