Whats With All The Scraching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capten Blacksheep

Site Founder
have you all noticed all the scraching going on lately? now whats up with that? some say it's flees from the bats on ravens cove. others say it's because igor hasn't had a flee dip in awhile. does anyone really know for sure what is causing this outbreak of uncontroled scraching? i for one am thinking about going to pet co and getting myself a flee coller. omg i think i gave my dogs flees. will they ever forgive me?:(

Lol Capten, very funny post. I have to say the scratching is quite annoying and I always forget to flip a coin and before you know it I'm scratching my bum in front of everyone, I have even done this with a weapon in my hand, which is pretty tricky when carrying a sword. lol I think I will join you at Pet Co. lol :p

Helga says take less baths, fleas and lice not like greasy dirty bodies. Helga say it is a fact, look it up. ): Helga say you all too clean, dirt is very very good. Helga also say Igor not have fleas, Igor have dry skin, it is a very serious issue, too much salt water. Igor not like water.

have you all noticed all the scraching going on lately? now whats up with that? some say it's flees from the bats on ravens cove. others say it's because igor hasn't had a flee dip in awhile. does anyone really know for sure what is causing this outbreak of uncontroled scraching? i for one am thinking about going to pet co and getting myself a flee coller. omg i think i gave my dogs flees. will they ever forgive me?:(

Your dogs will forgive you,just tell them disney gave them to you and they need the flea dip. Dumb idea on their part.

I agree. I wonder if they have had many complaints about it? I have not heard of anyone that does like that emote but then again who whould? lol

Well, here is my $0.02 on the scratching for what it is worth. Pirate work is a dirty job and if ye don't take a dip in the sea often enough your "bum" will naturally itch. And what ye doing standing around so much that ye have time to scratch constantly? There be pillaging, plundering, and enemies that need a taste of the pirate blade. So, get to work and stop all that scratching. I lol at it...it is funny! I have some funny screenshots of people scratching and the latest scratcher was the GM Pete at RC today during the cursed moon.

With all the things Disney finds offensive I'm surprised that they put scratching in the game.
I kind of second this myself. I suppose it was probably with the best of intent and just didn't really manifest itself that well. I can see where that would happen in such a case... one might not immediately think how irritating it can become if your standing in place for a long period of time chatting with someone. Someone developing the code or someone with a list of things to go over for the evening would be waiting for the first couple of scratches and then move on to the next item on the list.

One of the funniest things Disney added was the Zombie dance. Try doing this face to face with another pirate and it;s hysterical. I literally laugh out loud.:)

i like the scratching it makes the game more realistic
EDIT (Oct 31, 2010 4:53 PM):
I'm a guy I can be gross, but even I don't like the bum scratching thing I think potco should remove it immidieatley.
they added it cuz its kinda funny doubt they'll remove it anytime soon they probably added it to make pirates stop standing still or just cuz its disney and there crazy like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back