Glitch  Whats With My Pirates 'new' Body?!?

Rose Sunslipper

Site Founder
I was looking through my screen shots from around January - May... and I noticed my pirates body shape is totally different?? Not only is her top half smaller, but her 'stomach' is now bigger....?
I mean... why is my pirate's shape different... yet I still see other people with there original one?
I'm just wondering :confused:

I made her October 2009...
I'm guessing that this was after they went to the new body types. I was away from game for a while and this happened while I was away.

Thats annoying... they didn't do it to everyones
Yes they did what you are seeing are pirates that were created before the change. I Have both old and new style pirates in my accounts.

I was looking through my screen shots from around January - May... and I noticed my pirates body shape is totally different?? Not only is her top half smaller, but her 'stomach' is now bigger....?
I mean... why is my pirate's shape different... yet I still see other people with there original one?
I'm just wondering :confused:

easy to explain rose, lay off the pizza and do more plundering. lol just kidding. ya don't have to kill me.:confused:

149656_152678628110221_100001042552618_298746_790608_n.jpg

EDIT (Nov 7, 2010 2:08 PM):
76215_152673851444032_100001042552618_298739_7514570_n.jpg

EDIT (Nov 7, 2010 2:10 PM):
the first one is of now, and the bottom one was taken about mayish..
EDIT (Nov 7, 2010 2:10 PM):
You should post a before and after pic it'll help us see the difference.
did :p

Ow sorry bout that body change..
It happened to me too after el patrons weapons got revealed my throat got really thicker

Your chest got smaller and legs and arms are a little thicker thats all I notice.

The point is, if you've gone to the trouble of creating a custom avatar with specific attributes, it's extremely hostile for someone else (Disney) to come along and randomly change it. Particularly, when the finished result is pretty much opposite what you started with (relatively speaking.)

I think it happened when they increased the pixels size in the characters, when they did that the same number of pixels is perhaps larger.

Back