Discussion What's your favorite book?

Panos_1112

Honorable Pirate
Hey for those who don't know me I'm pretty new to the forums :). But other than playing tlopo all day I like doing plenty of other things. For example I like reading books. However the Harry Potter book series and the 5th book mainly was my favorite "The Order of the Phoenix".
But what about you? What's your favorite book?:reading::reading::reading:

Their more of novels... but I am enjoying

Fallout: Equestria by KKat
and
Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons by Somber

Calling them a novel is an understatement, it took me forever to finish Fallout: Equestria and I only got through the first few chapters of Project Horizons so far. But I do agree they're both very good stories.

I guess my favorite book would either be A Brave New World by Aldous Huxley or Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Really any dystopian novel I've read contends to be my favorite. Its just too hard to choose one that's better than all the others.

Calling them a novel is an understatement, it took me forever to finish Fallout: Equestria and I only got through the first few chapters of Project Horizons so far. But I do agree they're both very good stories.

I guess my favorite book would either be A Brave New World by Aldous Huxley or Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Really any dystopian novel I've read contends to be my favorite. Its just too hard to choose one that's better than all the others.
Calling them novels is an under statement x3 Ya I guess

My favorite book would have be Silverwing by Kenneth Oppel because that was the first book I was actually interested in. I remember reading it in like 3rd grade in a group reading session and I was so interested in it, that I actually finished the book in the next few days on my own, which was a first. Then I continued to read the three other books in the series and loved all of then. It basically kickstarted my interest in other series such as Harry Potter, The Warriors, The Tunnels and so on. Really sorry for this long post btw. Guess I took a bit of a longer stroll on memory lane than I usually do :p

The name of the wind ~ Patrick Rothfuss
latest

While waiting for The Deathly Hallows to come out, my son & I got into The Lion, theWitch and the Wardrobe series. The other books in the set were much better than The Lion, theWitch and the Wardrobe.

And I forgot to recommend to everyone, it's a one hour read, my second fave book ever, Animal Farm by George Orwell.

While waiting for The Deathly Hallows to come out, my son & I got into The Lion, theWitch and the Wardrobe series. The other books in the set were much better than The Lion, theWitch and the Wardrobe.
YESSSS Red!!!
The Chronicles of Narnia and the Harry Potter Series are my favorite collections of books, just a single book would probably go with My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George or Hatchet by Gary Paulsen

Back