What's Your Favorite Island?

What is your favorite island?

• Total voters

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
Hey everyone, tell me what your favorite island(s) are, and if you'd like to tell me why.
EDIT (Jan 16, 2011 at 5:53 PM):
I voted for Isla Tormenta, because it has famed and legendary items, and it has enemies that are good for me to get experience on. I also voted for Other which was Isla Perdidia (did I spell that right?) because it has enemies that were good experience for me from level 17-27.

The old Port Royal will always be my favorite.. but from what we have now I would probably say Raven's Cove.. just because of the way it's setup, it's pretty unique.

Tormenta is nice for leveling and looting but a little too plain and dull in my opinion.

Ravens Cove!!! Because the set up is awesome and the graphics are great!!!!! And the awesome loot and enemys!!!!!
fight.gif

i would say padres del fuego because of the 2 caves, a quarry, el sudorn and of course dark hart at the back beach. then theirs the fort and hi stakes poker games. if that's not enough to keep you busy, their's good hunting in the near by waters. big ships filled with pleanty of treasure and plunder. sort of like a pirates paradise. gee, sounds so cool i could take a few days off and just hang out there.

Port Royal!
It has possibly the largest place to fight the Royal Navy (besides Kingshead) and is easily acessesed. Just check out the other fourm reviewing the islands. We should listen to that guy he sounds smart!

Padres is one of my favorites as I have a soft spot for ole Darky, just something about that guy.lol I also like Ravens Cove, it's got a great layout and I love all the detail there.
pirate-mickey.gif

Isa Tormenta was not my first choice but now that I know where to find cool weapons , I'm on my way . I chose Other because where ever my quest is , that is where I want to be. But most of all I like Black Pearl Island. Yes. that is my choice.

Attachments

• ScreenShot346.jpg
    ScreenShot346.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 36
But most of all I like Black Pearl Island. Yes. that is my choice.

Where is that?
EDIT (Jan 18, 2011 at 3:10 PM):
Tortuga is where I feel at home. We have to do so many quests around town and basically have to go inside just about every building there. I don't hang out by dock; that's not why I'm most familiar with Tortuga. I do like to hang out around Padres to plunder and launch my ship though, because of the high level enemy ships around it. I don't have the patience to do that around any other island with small ships. Darkhart and other enemies are dense and decent, and they make Padres a good money making place too. Too bad that inside the town wall is so 'dead'. I have nothing against Port Royal, but I can't stand the cavern, I get lost easily for no good rewards. For some reasons I'm not a big fan of Tormenta; I always get lost there and the enemies are ugly-looking, even though the rewards are good. Ravens Cove became annoying to me because it really wasn't worth it, I couldn't get a lot of money there. Kingshead is so big, distance of one place to the other is too far that it takes good bit of time just to get around.

Where is that?
EDIT (Jan 18, 2011 at 3:10 PM):
Tortuga is where I feel at home. We have to do so many quests around town and basically have to go inside just about every building there. I don't hang out by dock; that's not why I'm most familiar with Tortuga. I do like to hang out around Padres to plunder and launch my ship though, because of the high level enemy ships around it. I don't have the patience to do that around any other island with small ships. Darkhart and other enemies are dense and decent, and they make Padres a good money making place too. Too bad that inside the town wall is so 'dead'. I have nothing against Port Royal, but I can't stand the cavern, I get lost easily for no good rewards. For some reasons I'm not a big fan of Tormenta; I always get lost there and the enemies are ugly-looking, even though the rewards are good. Ravens Cove became annoying to me because it really wasn't worth it, I couldn't get a lot of money there. Kingshead is so big, distance of one place to the other is too far that it takes good bit of time just to get around.

black pearl island is only accessable as far as i know by the black pearl boss battle

Padre Fuego is definetly my favorite. I feel at home there.They know me well at the Pub where i of course Play Blackjack
(ahem) And my buddies Darkhart and Timothy helped me level up.This will always be home to me,

For me, it's a tie between Padres and Tormenta. Assuming I could only vote for one, I chose Padres because it has required services, the truck stop of the Caribbean if you will. Tormenta has the surreal and high level enemies that we all need to make it over that final hurdle to master.

I chose Padres because it has required services, the truck stop of the Caribbean if you will.

You just placed in my mind a bunch of truckers hanging out on Padres Beach lol...

I spend most of my time on Ravens cove exploring and chilling out there. I like the music. I hang out there quite a bit but when I'm not there I'm usually on Padres killing Darkhart lol

the old islands were much better.. add singapore... they should make an island so big its like england or something :D
OR ANY ISLAND that Rebecca Black is on :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back