Whats your favorite movie?

Davy SquidFitte

Wanted Pirate
This is a good question I think this a great question and hardest. I mean come on their are great movies out their but what inspires us, what makes us happy, what we really really want to see? A really funny movie i got to say Head Of State. So think about it then post and see what ever body else movies and then u could see such great movies your pirate friends say :)

Thats a really tough question............:D i will just say some of my fav's Ghost Protocol, thats my favorite out of the Mission Impossible movies i like all of them! I also liked Tintin a lot you guys might think it looks like a really stupid and dum movie, but when i saw it i was thinking the same thing, but then it blows me away in its epicness! i also like all the Marvel movies those are really good! Last, but not least the The Lord of the rings was really good in the theaters when i saw it around 8 years ago! Also i love alot of other movies to many to name! You guys bit be thinking, Why aren't you talking about Pirates the movies? Well, they weren't the best or worst movies every made they could use a little work the first was my favorite!;)

I watch a lot of movies...

One of my all time favorites is "Gladiator". It's really hard to decide as there are hundreds of great movies that i could label as my favorite movies.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. Simply an "EPIC" way to end the series of Harry Potter. :) Although I can't pick favorites that is definitely #1 on my list of movies. :) :fight:

Ugh. Tough question. I have so many "favorite" movies that it is like asking me what my favorite song is, lol.

For me, the top 5 movies :popcorn: which I consider my very favorite include:
  • Casablanca ('classic' old b&w movie)
  • Rear Window (Alfred Hitchcock suspense 'classic')
  • Phantom of the Opera (both older & 'new' version)
  • E.T. (I used to toss 'Reeces Pieces' on the ground as a kid & watched the skies, lol)
  • Dumb & Dumber (need I say more, lol)

Titanic. I love that movie.
Does the ship sink in that?
What Dreams May Come, The Dark Knight, Boondock Saints, League of Extraordinary Gentleman, Mallrats, Clerks, Gladiator (although Leo i think the first and foremost reason i watched is because the helmet was Awesome... you know... This one
maximus.jpg

and of course like my boy Shamus... Dumb and Dumber

My favorite movies:

1. (all of ) The Pirates of the Caribbean [duh!]
2. Sherlock Holmes (both) [omgomgomg <3]
3. Alice in Wonderland [faaaaabulous]
4. The Rum Diary [soooo funny)
(do you see a theme of Johnny Depp movies here...?) :D
5. The Adjustment Bureau (SO amazing)
6. (almost all movies with Audrey Hepburn) :)
7. The Da Vinci Code
8. Phantom of the Opera (Thanks to Shamus for reminding me of that one!)
So many more but these are my most favorite!

Well...really, I cant say only one movie ;) Here is a few movies I like the most:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean (all of them)
2. The Dark Knight
3. Alice in the Wonderland
4. Sweeney Todd: The demon barber of Fleet street
5. Harry Potter (all of them)
6. Narnia
7. Step up (all of them)

Johnny Depp is awesome.

Pretty good? Mate, The Dark Knight is amazingly awesome! It captures everything Batman is supposed to be like...and the Joker, and Aaron Eckhart nails the Harvey/Two-Face role if you ask me. GO. Right now, don't delay, watch it right now...and preferably on blu-ray:D

~Etar1pAI

All of the pirates of the carribeans, Air force one, Indiana jones 1 and 4, Titanic, All of the spider mans, Dragon fly, All of the back to the futures, Independence day, war of worlds, race to witch mountain. I think that's to much lol sorry

Back