Captain America The Winter Soldier

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

The Avengers

PoTC Black Pearl

Star Wars Films

Home Alone

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

(In no particular order)

My favorite movie would obviously go to Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. I've never seen a pirate movie give such a spotlight to rocks.
rocks.png

Tough .... The Shootist " or " The Quiet Man " ~ John Wayne ~ ..................................................... :jar:

The Quiet Man is one of my favorites a classic and Maureen Just passed away a few years ago so sad :( no one ever knows what im talking about when I mention The Quiet Man and John Wayne is one of my favorites!!

'

Well i mean i love alot of Movies and Series So heres a few
1= Spiderman (All of them)
2= Infinity War
3= The Walking DEAD
4= Pirates of the Caribbean (All of them)
5= Sherlock Holmes (All of them)
Disclaimer: These movies arent my favorite, but i couldnt think of any other Movies and Series

Alright so theres A LOT of great movies that i really enjoyed kinda hard to rank them in an order.. Here goes nothing lol
1. Pirates of the Caribbean (all Favorite was the 3rd one)
2. Harry Potter (all)
3. Avengers
4. Transformers (all)
5. Star Wars (all)
6. Men in Black (all)
7. Fantastic Beasts
8. Breakfast Club
9. Jurassic Park/World (all)
10. Night at the Museum (all)

Titanic and The Pirates of The Caribbean films and Harry Potter films are my go-to movies!! :D (Specifically the first Pirates film and the third Harry Potter film.)

1. Star Wars Ep. IV: A New Hope (but generally I consider the whole original trilogy as one unified whole)
2. The Matrix
3. Terminator 2: Judgement Day

I'm sure about the first TOP 3 on my personal list but there are countless other great movies that deserve praise in my eyes and left an imprint on me. Brother by Takeshi Kitano, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Dark Knight movies from Christopher Nolan, Tron: Legacy, Robocop, James Cameron movies like Aliens or Abyss. I'm mostly into sci-fi films from 1980s - 1990s.

Back