What's Your Favorite Thing To Do In Potco?

What's your favorite thing to do in POTCO?

• Total voters
Well everyone knows i love to chat, but jeez, sorry adhy i just had to post this, what an opportunity, this is what happens to me, when i talk to much,.....:oops:
screenshot_2010-12-23_09-26-41.jpg

i love hanging out with tia, sailing with a good crew and ranking when i'm on a roll. ya know some days all the enemies just go down and other days, not so much. other days even the chickens pick on me. i just can't shoot a chicken, sorry, unless i'm really hungery. randum, well maybe, but i'm just a pirate. where is doctor ruth when you need her? i mean tia is being really weird...........spania till the end..the kid:confused:

I like to hang out with friend and chat cause most of my friends and i have on going jokes and like to just mess with each other.:D

well falling asleep is ok, at least he didn't shoot himself.:confused:

from the looks of his posture in that picture, it was more like, will that girl, never shut up?:mad:
EDIT (Dec 31, 2010 9:57 PM):
is falling asleep on your keyboard from boredom an option?? cause it should be :p

Soloman, get you a parrot, stick her on the monitor, trust me, you will never have a silent moment, and wish you could fall asleep, boredom or not.:parrot:
EDIT (Dec 31, 2010 10:13 PM):
i love hanging out with tia, sailing with a good crew and ranking when i'm on a roll. ya know some days all the enemies just go down and other days, not so much. other days even the chickens pick on me. i just can't shoot a chicken, sorry, unless i'm really hungery. randum, well maybe, but i'm just a pirate. where is doctor ruth when you need her? i mean tia is being really weird...........spania till the end..the kid:confused:

I can see why you might want to hang out with tia, dang with a body like that, all she needs is to fix her teeth a bit, and i do feel a bit guilty, was at kingswood, and the cutest pig, was just rolling in the dirt, i dont know what came over me, i scared him back in his little pen with my sword, swear i wasnt thinking dinner! And i love Dr. Ruth, i mean, she just tells it like it is, blatantly like it is, lol (who would think that would come out of her mouth?)

loved your story about playing with the pig , bella. you see, i too have played with pigs. when i was like 5 years old i spent a summer on my grand parents farm. was not alot for a kid to do there, so i spent all day, every day playing with the baby pigs. yup, i got right in the pin with them a played all day. they were like my best friends. and you guys thought i was just another killer pirate with an addtude. so now ya know, i have a soft spot for little piggies. ps. to this day my grandmother calls me piggy. :confused:

loved your story about playing with the pig , bella. you see, i too have played with pigs. when i was like 5 years old i spent a summer on my grand parents farm. was not alot for a kid to do there, so i spent all day, every day playing with the baby pigs. yup, i got right in the pin with them a played all day. they were like my best friends. and you guys thought i was just another killer pirate with an addtude. so now ya know, i have a soft spot for little piggies. ps. to this day my grandmother calls me piggy. :confused:

oh, i just love pigs too, i remember going in a pet shop, everyone wanted minature pigs, they are just like dogs, you raise them inside your home, and they had like four of them running around, you could hear their little hooves on the floor, we were all trying to catch them, was hilarious. But i must say, people didnt realize people would sell some that grew big and they ended up in shelters, so that was bad. Cause they are the cutest animals. Bella wishes she grew up on a farm, she loves horses, cows, you name it, she would like them. (well not sure about skunks, Bubby got one, knocked that big dog out cold, plop):rolleyes:

What was the question. Oh yea. I picked 5 , I didn't know we could chose more than one answer.
woot.gif
So my picks are Sailing. Doing quests. Helping friends. Leveling my weapons./ pirate. and Looking for good weapons and cool clothes,

Back