Weapons Whats your favorite weapon and why?

Staff for sure, not anyone of them in specific, I was just so addicted to that thing. All my guild members had to swarm on me and explain there are other weapons to use. :p

Does a cannon count? Because it is technically a weapon we use. If not, then definitely the Black Shark Blade (Cutlass), I could roll around attacking enemies and beat everyone in races :)

Just wondering what u guys favorite weapons are and why you like them so much. And by the way I'm talking about like sword, gun, grenade, staff, and that sort of thing. But if you want to include which specific weapons that would be great too!
I'm a sword gal myself. I like getting close into the enemy and giving them a what for!

I'd have to say silver freeze for legendary lol since it was the only one I found back when I played, haven't played on tlopo yet so I can't wait to see what I loot! My first cursed was the barracuda blade and I loved it, I can't remember what gun it was but I had a famed blunderbuss which was awesome and of course the cannon ram that gave unlimited ghost shot, the unlimited fire on would be my favorite sometimes though because it would wreck sails amazingly.

• I certainly liked all the monkey, baboon and gorilla weapons while leveling up because I think evading from being knocked down is a great feature, and they all had this perk included. The favorite weapon thou had been the bayonet which I got a few months before the game closed. I liked invasions very much and before the bayonet I always started with a hex eater musket and made myself useful at the barricades
    Last choice of weapons.jpg
    :)
  • I don't remember everything I had, nor the particular names, but regularly I used to pack a combination of items that served me with the choice of
a) deliver a decent punch
b) power drain the enemy
c) restore some health back to me

This is how I went around back then

Mine would be the voodoo doll, it could cause mass havoc and was (in the old POTCO days) a hell breaker, if you had a high level using it, well you might as well of just quit.

(Those bees... -.-)

Blunderbuss for me cause I loot a lot and enjoy the one shot kills. But most fav weapon is the lost sword of course.

I like swords the best, followed by throwing knives. If I was to list specifics, I'd have a hard time choosing between the World Eater Blade and Behemoth Blade (Both Cursed Legendary Broadswords), as I had both. However, I definitely like Silver Freeze the best with throwing knives.
behemoth because of the high damage and the huge quantitys of health it gives you or thunder spine for the ridiculous damage out put

Throwing knives were always my favorite. I can't really place why, but they just seemed really cool to me. One thing is for sure though, I spent a lot of time farming DH to get them. :daggermouth:

Favorite weapon? Oh boy.. Let's flash back to 2008ish shall we.

I had just gotten myself unlimited access, and I was crazy to start leveling up my first character, named Emily Daggereagle. I pop in, and sooner or later I hit level 5 (This was before I really got the concept of level grinding), and I went to visit Tia Dalma. Well, needless to say I got entrenched in the Voodoo Doll, Being Notoriety Level 16 with a level 25 Voodoo Doll. I kept grinding.. and grinding.. and grinding.. until I hit level 20, and woah! I took my first trip into the Mercenary mines of Padres Del Fuego, and with that I saw spam of Voodoo like no other! A 4 man crew spamming their staves as far as the eye could see, killing everything in sight! From that day on, up until the shutting down of POTCO, and to this day, I am still obsessed with the Voodoo Staff along with it's looks and capabilities. The idea of the weapon is just so far out.. I adore it.

Back