Discussion WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE SHIP UPGRADE?

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE UPGRADE?

• Total voters

Solomon Helmfitte

Notorious Pirate
It's been a few years since we Pirates have been able to Customize our Ships & many here even missed Ship Upgrades altogether as it was only released at the end of 2011.

For those of us that were engrossed in the process of Upgrading our War Ships to the maximum level it meant endless hours and months of Material Runs out on the sea sinking Bounty Hunters and SOTL War Ships to plunder the materials needed.

Finding ourselves amazingly once again with this possibility on the Horizon I thought it would be interesting to do a quick poll on everyone's favourites and introduce a little information about this most wonderful aspect of the game for those that are new to it!

I hope JFR you don't mind me directing people to your fine explanation video, along with that the Wikia:eek:

You're welcome to leave comments about your favourite and what you liked about it below:D
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Ship_Customization

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3S8USe67n0

:pirate ship:

It's been a few years since we Pirates have been able to Customize our Ships & many here even missed Ship Upgrades altogether as it was only released at the end of 2011.

For those of us that were engrossed in the process of Upgrading our War Ships to the maximum level it meant endless hours and months of Material Runs out on the sea sinking Bounty Hunters and SOTL War Ships to plunder the materials needed.

Finding ourselves amazingly once again with this possibility on the Horizon I thought it would be interesting to do a quick poll on everyone's favourites and introduce a little information about this most wonderful aspect of the game for those that are new to it!

I hope JFR you don't mind me directing people to your fine explanation video, along with that the Wikia:eek:

You're welcome to leave comments about your favourite and what you liked about it below:D
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Ship_Customization

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3S8USe67n0

I dont know since i couldnt really play and try it when i had my old computer. I guess ill have to see what my fav is when the game opens back up! :p

When the bounty hunters appeared, me did knot like them. Those 5 upgrades were flies on cow chips, lost ships and gold. Ships name did help me evaded those blasted hunters. Me hope for some name changes also.

I'm going to finally get to try the two upgrades I never had, the Storm Chaser so I can listen to that thunder and Firestorm so I can see how cool my War Galleon will look all red and with flames, as well as maybe coax a little more speed out of her!

Now all we NEED is FIVE SLOTS/BOTTLES so we can have one of each!;)

copperhead for pvp war galleon. storm chaser for pvp war sloop. and skulls and bones for war frig mat runs.
I'm going for the Storm Chaser War Sloop this time, see what it's like in SvS, my friend Hoot The Pirate used to sail my Copperhead War Galleon in SvS but it didn't seem to work too well without a good crew.

Fortune Hunter War Brig gave you awesome Mat Runs, so much space in the hold but unfortunately I only just maxed mine not long before the end so never got to do many runs... going with a Copper Head War Brig for Mat Runs, this time, for a start at least. :D

Last edited:
I'm going for the Storm Chaser War Sloop this time, see what it's like in PvP, my friend Hoot The Pirate used to sail my Copperhead War Galleon in PvP but it didn't seem to work too well without a good crew.

Fortune Hunter War Brig gave you awesome Mat Runs, so much space in the hold but unfortunately I only just maxed mine not long before the end so never got to do many runs... going with a Copper Head War Brig for Mat Runs, this time, for a start at least. :D
I remember doing that! Now my favorite ship upgrade was perhaps Stormchaser maxed out War Brig. :O)

Back