When Can We Have Something... Different... Here On Pirates?

Avrae Aradace

Buccaneer
I've got an idea on what pirates of the carribean online should have. We should have a whole different collection of: outfits(I mean something that can show the kind of personality we have. like customise your own outfit?), emotes(Like - blushes- or maybe actions like - slaps-), new enemies(Like jolly roger but different), maybe even let us have the ability to walk instead of running all the time, have unlimited level ups (I mean most people give up the game and dont ever come on again after level 13 - 14 without unlimited access. why not give them more levels like up to level 20? and members get 100lvl+?)
I would love to see a change like that. That would be awesome. Oh and have a real living player play as Jack Sparrow.

it took me 2 years for level 50... level 100 would be the death of me yet!

I'd die trying.
fight.gif

Lol I agree lvl 100 would be brutal. The game seems to be advancing slowly in stuff we can do. There are plans to raise the cap to lvl 60 is the latest rumor I'm hearing. I do feel we need more outfits. I personally don't like a single outfit out of the new paddler collection and feel we should get to customize our clothes.

I always liked to go for challenging things.
skullbones.gif

I've been also hoping i can get new hairstyles. maybe: Hair tied in a pony but long and wavy and comes down to the waist, or even just long wavy hair that comes down to the waist in the back and comes down mid way in front, you know something like that.

ya ik. i use a cheat type program. use a simple dagger than go to gogle then download a AUTOCLICKER so its really easy really really easy. you can kill a level 50 in tormenta in like 10 seconds. works best if you have the dagger of the bear idol cuz it heals you like MAD

ya ik. i use a cheat type program. use a simple dagger than go to gogle then download a AUTOCLICKER so its really easy really really easy. you can kill a level 50 in tormenta in like 10 seconds. works best if you have the dagger of the bear idol cuz it heals you like MAD
>.< don got banned for that tom disney looks at it like cheat engine i wish there was a dislike button for this post >.<

Took me forever to lvl my pirates to 50, not sure about going to 60... Think I would prefer they add new quests with rewards... special clothing etc.. I'd rather do the quests then spend another couple of years leveling up a pirate. Don't confuse that with ranking.. I'm good for that.
rumgone.gif

I always liked to go for challenging things. :xbones:
I've been also hoping i can get new hairstyles. maybe: Hair tied in a pony but long and wavy and comes down to the waist, or even just long wavy hair that comes down to the waist in the back and comes down mid way in front, you know something like that.

i suggested dread locks

I like the design your own clothes or ships idea. For the build your own ship idea I think it would be cool if you could start off with a plain base of a ship, then you could change what it looked like and make it bigger. The more upgrades you make, the more it costs. I also think it would be cool to design your own weapon. It would be cool to have something to make different pirates unique you know.

Lol I agree lvl 100 would be brutal. The game seems to be advancing slowly in stuff we can do. There are plans to raise the cap to lvl 60 is the latest rumor I'm hearing. I do feel we need more outfits. I personally don't like a single outfit out of the new paddler collection and feel we should get to customize our clothes.

I think the new clothes look terrible . Everone looks like a clone of what someone else is wearing. The only exception were the Santa clothes at christmas. That was fine and festive.

I want to be able to wear something and be able to say, "I made that design and actually like it." instead of having to scavenge for the the stuff that I sort of like but not quite. And that takes forever.

I'd like a new quest that you unlock at lvl 40. In this quest the main enemy is Davy Jones and the quests starts with you finding a map of the chest of Davy Jones. After you do the small parts of the quest to get to the final battle you get to have a giant ship fight. It starts off with you and your crew defeating the kraken[well his tentacles mainly]. Then after that you sail off thinking your safe and out of nowhere comes Davy Jones ship. You fire at him but the catch is. Instead of just firing you can rope swing onto his ship and defeat enemies on his ship while enemies from his ship can rope swing to yours. So you and your crew will be fighting off enemies from his ship and yours while one person is defeating the ship with his ship. At the end of the quest you should go straight to the location of the chest and once you open it you find a new ship skill wich is call the kraken and you get to choose 1 of 3 famed voodoo staffs. Also this quest final battle is replayable but you never get the famed again on that particular priate.

I'd like a new quest that you unlock at lvl 40. In this quest the main enemy is Davy Jones and the quests starts with you finding a map of the chest of Davy Jones. After you do the small parts of the quest to get to the final battle you get to have a giant ship fight. It starts off with you and your crew defeating the kraken[well his tentacles mainly]. Then after that you sail off thinking your safe and out of nowhere comes Davy Jones ship. You fire at him but the catch is. Instead of just firing you can rope swing onto his ship and defeat enemies on his ship while enemies from his ship can rope swing to yours. So you and your crew will be fighting off enemies from his ship and yours while one person is defeating the ship with his ship. At the end of the quest you should go straight to the location of the chest and once you open it you find a new ship skill wich is call the kraken and you get to choose 1 of 3 famed voodoo staffs. Also this quest final battle is replayable but you never get the famed again on that particular priate.

disney should hire you

Back