Discussion When is The Queen Annes Revenge being added in?

when is the Queen anne being re added? When it is can the sword of triton code become active again? Its a good question and a possiblity that that may happen.

I hope the below to be of help to you
IMG_1705.JPG

I actually think pretty soon - I saw an NPC mention the QAR recently. I don't think this has been one of their messages for very long - could be wrong, though.

Hunters are in, although in a bugged state, so I see little issue with getting The Queen Anne's Revenge or Treasure Fleets in. Invasions hopefully are still out of the question until other problems get worked out.

I actually think pretty soon - I saw an NPC mention the QAR recently. I don't think this has been one of their messages for very long - could be wrong, though.

I've also been seeing messages from NPCs indicative of invasions, but I don't think the game is in any state to handle them as of yet.

While I personally don't see a problem with the Queen Anne's Revenge being added in very soon, as much as I want invasions the game itself is in no condition for them yet. Invasions are a very heavy load and heavily scripted, with that being said even if they were added it would be such a strain with so many scripts running at once many people would crash frequently is what I think would happen. So I would say Invasions are a bit far off.

Back