When will it end!!!

Aww, I'm surprised to hear this. MA was an unlikely place to have tornadoes! It saddens me. I hope ppl up there would hang in there.

But I know that this will never end; it's just the beginning. I don't believe that "end of the world" thing, but the global warning cause the icebergs in the North Pole areas melted. They used to form a 'barrier' to prevent the cold jetstream from flowing to far down south. Now big parts of the iceberg are no longer there, so the cold air could reach places down in the south. Then it meets the warm stream from the south, and both collide and create tornadoes. Without barrier, cold air goes everyone it wants. At least that's what an article in the Week says.

i
Aww, I'm surprised to hear this. MA was an unlikely place to have tornadoes! It saddens me. I hope ppl up there would hang in there.

But I know that this will never end; it's just the beginning. I don't believe that "end of the world" thing, but the global warning cause the icebergs in the North Pole areas melted. They used to form a 'barrier' to prevent the cold jetstream from flowing to far down south. Now big parts of the iceberg are no longer there, so the cold air could reach places down in the south. Then it meets the warm stream from the south, and both collide and create tornadoes. Without barrier, cold air goes everyone it wants. At least that's what an article in the Week says.
LOL I'm not refering to the end of the world, I'm im wondering when we will catch a break.

i
LOL I'm not refering to the end of the world, I'm im wondering when we will catch a break.

I know that ... what I'm saying is, I don't think it will end soon, all this crazy heat and tornadoes and flood ...
And don't worry, I'm not going to 'argue' about global warming. I'm not a big fan of discussing that topic in particular. :)

Its just one of those things. Its rare, but it will happen in places. Its that time of year for storms to get crazy on the east coast as meteorologists put it.

Back