When you get that key

Gunter

Pirate Apprentice
So last night I got a alpha key to tlopo so I decied to make a meme out of it :D
36907024-4aeb-4c7c-ad34-70c99f8e3aff.png

(and yes i did confirm my email im in the game as im making this thead ign is Eirc Stormcloud)

I'm not interested in getting a key until they introduce enemies because the games feels like it would be boring with nothing to do except fish and gamble :)

I wish I had one. I like don't even know how to get one. Lol
Alpha Key info
I'm not interested in getting a key until they introduce enemies because the games feels like it would be boring with nothing to do except fish and gamble :)
The point of Alpha (Beta as well) isn't just to get early access and play for fun. It's to test the game and make it better for those who join after us, savvy?

I play a game to have fun, not to test it. If I am to play a game there must be something interesting for me to do.
Savvy? :green smilies:
The closed alpha/beta stages are probably not your cup of tea then. By the time we hit open beta the game should be complete enough to just play and have fun (knock wood).

On the plus side, we have a group of testers who are perfectly willing to try out bug fixes/new content, sometimes repeatedly and tediously. Thank goodness we have them to rely on to advance development efforts, so we can get to the "fun" stage. Shout out to all our dedicated testers! :D

Back