Glitch  Where am I? @_@

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
My little pirate Arabelle was on my friend's (Tom's) ship, and when he ported, I ended up here!

screenshot_2011-05-06_22-25-54.jpg

screenshot_2011-05-06_22-26-00.jpg

screenshot_2011-05-06_22-27-09.jpg

Aahhhhhhh ... :eek:

screenshot_2011-05-06_22-28-23.jpg

your on my ship? Not cool. you stoway... and in that glitch if you just walk towards the deck it'll fix itself or u can go bug people with it ;)

Not done yet ... so I went to see Jade (... :confused: ...), and here where I ended up at.

screenshot_2011-05-07_01-38-58.jpg

screenshot_2011-05-07_01-39-06.jpg

Can you guess where I was? Here is the hint:

screenshot_2011-05-07_01-59-25.jpg

Don't you mean * Ding, Ding, Ding?* lol sounds like you're hitting pots together!

ROFL! Believe it or not, I was thinking hard how I was supposed to write that sound ... yea, trust me, I was THAT weird ... So I gave up, and just hit the pots together ... :D
Next time I promise I'd consult you first on how to 'translate' those sounds ... brainstorm first ... :p

ROFL! Believe it or not, I was thinking hard how I was supposed to write that sound ... yea, trust me, I was THAT weird ... So I gave up, and just hit the pots together ... :D
Next time I promise I'd consult you first on how to 'translate' those sounds ... brainstorm first ... :p

lol don't worry, Im a great sounds translater!

I think when you feel asleep right before docking. He kicked you offboard to keep all the booty for himself.

It happens there was this one guy while ago who had a full crew work on his ship all day and write before docking he crashed us ,not sink, as in made us forcefully log out so he could keep everything to himself.

Back