Where are the tides turning next in the game?

hmmm.... i will say this.... and once only.... WHAT if ye pirates that failed the Raven's cove quest were given the option to join the Black Fleet???? (Jolly Roger's Fleet mates ) would you join or try to seek redemption??? If a quest were added to cure you hand of the mark of evil, would you do it????Or would you become a scoundrel of the Carribean???? Mind you this also, if ye be a member od the cursed Black Fleet, ye be attcked anywhere like when Jolly Roger unleashes the Muertos Moon... Think major brwals mates....Guilds torn apart but can redeem themselves...this is something i have heard very low whispers from the ppl i know, mark my words, know where Corsair's Caslte is mates...... it be upon your fates whether ye rise to greatness in the Brethren Court or fall from grace as a cutthroat knave ye will become..... let the open battles begin as we will no longer have to worry about PvP battles... they will be taking place out in the open......let it be said by " Black" Molly, ye be warned mates tis coming soon and many i know already have been marked....:flag:

I think (and hope) it will be something for sailing. I am not much of a land person, I usually am found sailing for gold or privateering to make fun of people or get gold... (mainly to make fun of people LOL) I would love if they added something like new figureheads for the front, like skeletons, wood carvings, and other stuff. Another cool thing would be things like mist, fog, black mist and things like that surrounding the ship for more ghostly affects. It would also give a reason for the name "Mystical" for a ship. New armor types like steel or iron that would strengthen the ship is another possibility. New flags, such as ones for guilds and privateering, could also be added to the game. Maybe new ships, such as brigantines, schooners and clippers are also possible. Ship customization may come, too. New cannons could be added, they are in Phase Files last time I checked. And stronger ram prows are something Disney could be debating. They would add more damage to the rams and look alot cooler. And make it alot more fun to ram tiny little helpless light sloops who think they are awesome. Unless, of course, it's my light sloop... LOL.
New clothing is possible, the NPCs might show into the future. New weapons are not a possibility, they have recently been added and most people do not want more weapons. Stronger enemies are also in the future since Disney want people to pay money and most people will go unlimited for stronger enemies.

GOODNESS GRACIOUS, I TYPED ALMOST EVERYTHING THAT IS POSSIBLE TO BE ADDED ROFL.

ive sent this to disney.... i Honestly loved the idea of having Figureheads and Jolly rogers and if they let us have a guild jolly for our guild it would be even cooler...if they didnt we would make oone and let everyone use it
....im imagining Spania's jollyroger
it would be red and yellow(stands for spain of course) and 5 circles around(for our five anges) five Skulls underneath(for our rankin squad naturally being the best guild in ranking we should be proud of it) Some mist around stands for misty moonlight lol
and a coin in the middle that has the three stars inside it (the coin stands for our GM and the three stars inside it Stand for The Co GMs star and starr and luckie star)................But thats just me im not Designing anything for anyone.......By then PPl in SVS would see the joly roger and know its a Spaniards ship and run awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Back