Where are the tides turning next in the game?

James O'martin

Pirate Lord
Where are the tides turning next in the game? Basically meaning, What do you think is coming next to the game. Meaning first to the test game and when do you think it will come. For me I think it will be Ship Customization and New Ships due to what Pirates Online said on their official youtube page about how we plunder and sail in the caribbean e.t.c. I'm really hoping that it is that so yeah. So what do you guys think? :) :fight:

I think (and hope) it will be something for sailing. I am not much of a land person, I usually am found sailing for gold or privateering to make fun of people or get gold... (mainly to make fun of people LOL) I would love if they added something like new figureheads for the front, like skeletons, wood carvings, and other stuff. Another cool thing would be things like mist, fog, black mist and things like that surrounding the ship for more ghostly affects. It would also give a reason for the name "Mystical" for a ship. New armor types like steel or iron that would strengthen the ship is another possibility. New flags, such as ones for guilds and privateering, could also be added to the game. Maybe new ships, such as brigantines, schooners and clippers are also possible. Ship customization may come, too. New cannons could be added, they are in Phase Files last time I checked. And stronger ram prows are something Disney could be debating. They would add more damage to the rams and look alot cooler. And make it alot more fun to ram tiny little helpless light sloops who think they are awesome. Unless, of course, it's my light sloop... LOL.
New clothing is possible, the NPCs might show into the future. New weapons are not a possibility, they have recently been added and most people do not want more weapons. Stronger enemies are also in the future since Disney want people to pay money and most people will go unlimited for stronger enemies.

GOODNESS GRACIOUS, I TYPED ALMOST EVERYTHING THAT IS POSSIBLE TO BE ADDED ROFL.

im with basil they alaready have it near done so i think it will be the ships as for ship customization there is a high probability that it WONT be added anytime soon and more new weapons will just make the game easier and it already is too easy

I was gonna say new ships or the ship customization as well for the same reason you mentioned. It Doesn't mater as long as it is something good and that we will all enjoy. I do hope that the upcoming content that involves ships will be a long term favorite and not something that gets old and is a repeat like QAR and many other things have turned out to be.

with u 100% on that one im hoping for something with ships and harder enemies

And the created design cannot be used by anyone else to make sure nobody is compying your ship.
That's useful for SvS, alot of people liek to copy ship names and make them look bad by sinking lots of times and whatnot...
Had it happen to me b4 -_-

Then thats a waste of gold. Lol; don't you think that the other person didn't know the name was already being used?

Then thats a waste of gold. Lol; don't you think that the other person didn't know the name was already being used?

Well I privateer alot, and I really make it known on here also that I am Mystical Guardian and you're not gonna be a very happy person if you copy, so maybe they didn't know, or they just want to play with fire lol

update from new email said something about becoming a true scoundrel of the seas and i got this from the official potco youtube channel

@All Pirates asking about ships - we've got some big plans in the works that will change how you sail and plunder in the Caribbean seas! Stay tuned...

if they change the way we sail or add something to ruin it i will never pay for this game again all i have to do is svs now but considering its directed to all pirates aasking about ships our best guess is the new ships for now and maybe more

Back