Question Where did you first hear of Pirates Forums?

Where did you first hear about Pirates Forums?

• Facebook

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Twitter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TLOPO

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Instagram

• YouTube

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • From A Friend

• Google

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other. Where? (Please don't post links)

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Luna Storm

Forum Mod
Hello all!!

I found myself thinking about how lucky it was that I found this forum and the way I found out about it.

Then I got to thinking..I wonder how others found their way to this great community. Even though this forum has been going for 7 years, new members are joining our community everyday. The family just keeps on growing :)

I would appreciate it if you took a second of you time to do this poll, whether you have been here from the start, a new member or staff. How did YOU find out about Pirates Forums?

Ty to all who participate! :)

P.S. There will also be another poll '' Where did you first hear of TLOPO?'' :D

Fair Winds,

L.S

As with TLoPO...I found out about these forums from my fella (Ferante here on the forums/in TLoPO).

He spent nearly 6 months digging to find me a Beta key (bless his little cotton socks <3) and introduced me to TLoPO and the forums on the same day. ....you've been stuck with me ever since! :p

Well this one is easy. I found out Pirates Forums years ago... mostly because of Disney's Pirates Online. It was those cold days of winter where you'd find me searching for game info and tips at the wiki... The day I decided to join though was some months later, while I was searching for a standard weapons skill setup and one of these forums' threads popped up to my search results

As for the rest, well... You know, here I am :D:oops:

Back